Asking

A Sin

"Is Myungsoo Hyo's boyfriend?" Woohyun asked to Hoya.

"I'm not sure. It's some kind of his business," Hoya whispered while his eyes looked at his father.

"Huh? Are they going to be engaged soon?" Woohyun asked again. Mr. Lee who was Hoya's and your father just smiled.

"They may end up to be a couple. Mr. Kim and I had agreed to make them engaged by the end of this month," Mr. Lee said. Woohyun and Hoya were surprised. They hadn't heard this from you before. "Oh but please, don't tell Hyo yet. She'll refuse."

> A Sin <

You'd been looking at your papers almost an hour. Seems you're not in the mood to work because your dad. You even didn't hear that Hoya knocked and entered your office with some papers in his hand.

"Hyo, neol gwaenchanha? You look pale," he asked. But still you pretended like you didn't hear anything. "Hyo.." Hoya waved his hand in front of your face.

"Ah, Oppa.." you finally back to reality. "What's going on?" you asked while he took a deep breath.

"Are you okay...with Myungsoo?" he asked. You looked confused because he unexpectedly asked you about Myungsoo. Hoya saw your confused face then said, "Well.. It seems that you don't know anything."

"What do you mean, Oppa? What did dad say to you? About Myungsoo?" you asked him.

"I don't think you've to know this right now. Just wait for dad explain it by himself, okay? And..don't think too much. You'll look older than your ages," he smiled.

"I don't understand.." you replied.

Hoya just smiled then walked out of your office. Left you alone. You sighed, but a face of someone appeared in your mind. You took your handbag and left.

> A Sin <

You were wandering around the hospital garden, you're looking for someone. You thought that you'd to meet him. But you still couldn't find him.

"Where the hell is he?" you pouted in frustrated.

"Looking for me, Noona?" someone asked behind your back.

"Geez, you brat. I'm looking for you!" you shouted.

"Can you stop shouting? Your voices annoying me," he said and walked away.

"YAH! Lee Sungjong!!" you called his name out loud. He walked back towards you and smacked your forehead. "Stop shouting me!" he said.

"Fine. Let's talking."

Sungjong saw your face and he took you to sit on a bench.

"Tell me, Noona. What's going on?" he asked you worriedly. You just looked into his eyes and tears fell down. "Tell me jebal, what's going on?" he asked again.

"Sungjong-ah.. I'm tired.. Really tired with this kind of things..." you hugged him tightly. Sungjong just let you cry, hope you'll be fine after letting out all of your feelings.

After some minutes passed and you'd stopped cried, Sungjong smiled at you and said you'll be alright after this.

"Now tell me, how's your life?" you asked him.

"Nothing special. You know, I almost die because of bored.." he answered unhappy.

"Should I take you somewhere?" you suggested.

"Will you, Noona?" he replied in excitement. You simply nodded. "Then let's go to mall! I want to buy something!!" he pouted.

"Geez, you brat. Mood swings easily."

> A Sin <

You're taking some paper bags in your hand, although it wasn't yours but Sungjong. He smiled eagerly while looked at his new shoes. You bought that shoes for him and he looked happy.

"Gomawo Noona, nan neomu joha!" he pouted and smiled. You just nodded. "Ah Hyung, you come.." Sungjong looked at a guy who was standing near the counter.

"Sungjong-ah, where did you go? Ah, annyeonghaseyo," he greeted you and bowed.

"I went to mall with Noona, look Hyung she bought this shoes for me," he said happily.

"Jwoiseonghamnida. My dongsaeng just too shopaholic."

“It’s okay,” you simply said.

“Ah, my name is Kim Sunggyu. I’m Sungjong’s brother,” he smiled at you. You smiled him back. “Lee Hyowon imnida.”

Sunggyu stared at you for a while then smiled awkwardly. Your phone suddenly rang and you’ve to hang in there. You walked away from Sungjong and Sunggyu.

“Yeobsaeyo?” you answered. You heard someone talked to you on the phone. “Myungsoo-ssi, I’m in hospital now. If you don’t mind, could you pick me up here? Or if you don’t want to, just wait for me. I’m off now.”

You let out a sighed then went back to Sungjong and Sunggyu. You’ve to go just now. Myungsoo had waited for you to have lunch together. Then you left the hospital even though you’re enjoyed along with Sungjong.

> A Sin <

You’ve arrived at the restaurant where Myungsoo was waiting for you. You let out a sighed before you went out of the taxi. You didn’t know why Myungsoo suddenly wanted to meet you. Yes, it was lunch time. But both of you didn’t asked for having lunch together.

You walked in to the restaurant. You searched for Myungsoo in every corner and found him was sitting near the window alone. You stepped forward but then you stopped. Why I have to meet him? You thought. Since when I’ve to hear him? It isn’t like what I’m going to do. But Myungsoo had seen you. He waved his hand to catch your attention. You smiled a little then walked to him.

“Why do you want to meet me?” you asked and looked at him. He bit his lips nervously. Your eyebrow furrowed. “Why are you nervous? Is there something wrong?” you asked again impatient.

“Hyowon-ah..” Myungsoo called your name. “Marry me..” he said.

--

How is it? A lame chapter? I’m sorry -.- so, Sungjong and Sunggyu have appeared. Just wait for Dongwoo and Sungyeol appearance on this story, okay? Please do comment and subscribe as well.

© Shinyunyun, 2011.