Voice of My Heart

A Sin

Try to read while INFINITE’s Voice of My Heart playing, hope you guys will get the moment just like me when I typed this chapter :)

The words I wanted to say in front of you,

The words I couldn't say,

Without the chance to say them,

You left me alone in this place.

Woohyun closed the door behind him and tiptoed toward your bed. His chest hurt while examined your pale face that used to smile and blush whenever you met him. Your body bandaged because that stupid-crazy-mind kidnaper who stabbed exactly on your stomach. Lucky that he didn't aim the knife into your heart or lung, or you'd be lifeless just now.

"Hyo.." Woohyun called your name and started to cry. "Hyowon-ah.. I feel sorry to make you end up like this," Woohyun said and grabbed your hand. He just held your hands without said anything more. Every single words that should be out from his mouth, he wanted to say but nothing went out. He kept silent for a few minutes before loosing your grip. "Get better."

After that Woohyun just left the room. He wanted to revile himself to be such a loser but he just sighed heavily and went out of the room.

All I can do is watch,

All I can do is hold on,

And wait for you here.

You've gotten farther away leaving only regrets.

Say it with both eyes closed.

Hoya looked at Woohyun who suddenly went out. "Gwaenchanha?" he asked but Woohyun just gave him a weak smile. Hoya glanced at Myungsoo before entering the room.

Myungsoo who noticed that just let out a sigh. He turned his head to Minhyun who fell asleep. He didn't know what to do but when his eyes met with Woohyun, "Go get her home," Woohyun said. Myungsoo didn't reply him but tried to wake her up.

"Minhyun-ah, ireonabwa.. Let me take you home," Myungsoo said and helped her walked away.

Woohyun who still sat in front of your room just watched Myungsoo who was supporting Minhyun. You should behave gentle to your wife not her, Woohyun thought. He took his cell phone and dialed Sunggyu's number. "Yeobosaeyo. Hyung, I'm going to Japan already."

I call out without sound,

I call out remembering you.

I try forgetting you,

Knowing you don't share my feelings.

Hoya sat next to your bed, he felt bad when he looked at your face. Your face that used to turn into red tomatoes whenever you blush, your lips that used to give Hoya a pink cheerful smile even a not elegant laugh had gone. Hoya couldn't see them anymore because you're injured when you wanted to help Myungsoo's secret girlfriend.

Suddenly, Hoya wanted to blame you who had been too kind-hearted and forgiveness to the others but Hoya did know that it wouldn't clear anything.

"Hyo.. I'd take care of you even more, how can I let you hurt like this.." Hoya mumbled and started to cry. "Hyo.. As your elder brother, what should I do to Myungsoo? It's my fault to not tell you earlier, about his girlfriend. I'd have told you before, I'm sorry.." Hoya wiped his tears.

"Oppa.." you suddenly talked while you're sleeping. Hoya rushed to check your condition. "Hyo.. Neol gwaenchanha?" Hoya asked worriedly.

"Woo..hyun...Oppa.." you called groaning. Hoya just looked at you and wanted to wake you up but, "Woohyun Oppa..gajima..." Hoya clenched his fist.

"Nam Woohyun," Hoya sighed and left.

The words I couldn't say to you…I love you.

The words I couldn't bring myself to say,

Without the chance to say them,

You're leaving me alone here

And going farther away.

You gently opened your eyes then turned your face away to find Hoya was napping on the sofa. You smiled at him who had been a great caring brother for you, even when you're injured like this. Then your eyes roamed around the room to find no one else, it just you and Hoya there.

'Where is Woohyun?' you thought. 'Even while I'm injured, Myeong doesn't care?' you let out a sigh.

"Hyo? You awake?" Hoya asked and walked toward you. You wanted to sit and said yes but you felt something throbbing inside your stomach, made you in pain. "Ya—gwaenchanha? Don't move yet!" Hoya warned you. You just smiled weakly at him. "What do you feel?" Hoya asked while sat on your bed side.

"Apho."

"Is that really hurt?" he asked again.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I'd acknowledge this. God must be angry with me," you said and smiled.

"You think that you'd have this? Yes, God must be angry and wants to punish you but you're unnecessary to risk yourself!" Hoya scolded, made you quiet. "Don't you think that you just waste your life for someone who even cheat behind your back with your husband?!" Hoya accused you.

"She's been Myeong's girlfriend since in university," you gave him an excuse.

"But he marry you! Isn't that enough?" Hoya couldn't calm down himself.

"Oppa, I'm okay with that. I don't love him…" you said.

"You can't just say that! What will anyone think of you!" Hoya looked disappointed.

"Mianhaeyo Oppa.." that's the only words you could say.

All I can do is wait,

All I can do is close my eyes,

And I'm stopped here.

You've gotten farther away leaving only regrets,

Say it with both your hands together.

Sunggyu just stayed quiet while Woohyun couldn't say anything to him.

"You will just leave like this? You won't tell her what's exactly inside your heart?" Sunggyu tortured him with questions. "You love her, don't you?" Woohyun didn't answer Sunggyu but gave him the answers using his gaze. "Tell her," Sunggyu said.

"You really know that I can't," Woohyun finally answered him.

"Then how? You'll never tell her?" Sunggyu gave him a disagree eyes. "That's unfair, for her."

Woohyun was dazed.

"She'd already told you her feeling," Sunggyu stated.

"But she corrected her words! She said that she never mean that!" Woohyun defended.

"Then you fool if you just trust her," Sunggyu derided.

"So that's the truth? Noona loves you?" suddenly Sungjong came. "You want to leave her, Hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"Sungjong-ah, why are you here?" Sunggyu ignored his question. "You suppose to take a rest."

"I won't go, it's about noona, Hyung," Sungjong refused.

"Sungjong-ah there's nothing between me and Hyo," Woohyun lied but of course Sungjong wouldn't trust him.

"Tell me the truth Hyung, or I'll tell noona that you're going to Japan..." Sungjong threatened him.

"You can't call her now, she may haven't awake," Woohyun replied. "She's in the hospital."

"What's happened to noona?!" Sungjong asked worriedly.

"She's stabbed," Woohyun said.

"You brat! Why you don't tell me?" Sunggyu smacked Woohyun's head.

I call out without sound,

I call out remembering you.

I try to empty myself of you knowing your mind isn't here.

It'd been the third day for you to recover yourself. Your parents had visited you, also Myungsoo, he visited you in the morning to bring your clothes but you never want to talk even look at him. You just let Myungsoo put your clothes then left. You could say that you're fine but in front of him, you acted like you're abandoned wife.

Hoya still visited you after work, he helped you for anything. He's needed more than your husband but you never feel guilty to make Myungsoo like that. You also missed Woohyun but you never see him anymore, until…

"Kim Hyowon-ssi?" a guy with suit greeted you who sat on your bed. "Jang Dongwoo imnida," that guy introduced himself as Dongwoo. "I'm your business partner for Paju's project."

"Ah, you've go back from Busan, Dongwoo-ssi?" you replied and asked him to come in. "Do you come along with Woohyun oppa?" you asked expecting.

"You haven't heard it, Hyowon-ssi? Mr. Nam will go to Japan today, his flight if I'm not mistaken at 12 o'clock," your eyes open widely. You never hear it before, not from anyone but him. "A-are you sure, Dongwoo-ssi?" you stuttered.

Just then, Sunggyu and Sungjong came to check your condition. Without thought it once again, you hurriedly asked Sungjong to accompany you the airport.

"Woah—Noona, calm down," Sungjong said.

"I can't be calm down when Woohyun oppa just about to leave! Ppalli Sungjong-ah…help me," you begged and turned your face to Sunggyu. You also begged him.

"B-but…" Sungjong exchanged his gazed with Sunggyu then said, "Fine. But let change your clothes first, Noona."

You've changed your hospital clothes into the casual one with the help of Sungjong, then the three of you just left the hospital. You left Dongwoo in your room without tried to explain anything, he was left speechless there.

I say it with my mind,

Thinking that maybe you'll come back to me.

You don't share my feelings, but if you came back I might run into you.

'Oppa...wae ireoni? Why you leave without telling me? Are you burdened? You do this just to avoid me?' you thought while started to cry. 'Even if you don't like me, we're cousin, why I've to hear this from anyone else?' you sobbed.

"Noona.." Sungjong wanted to help you but he didn't know what to do. Also, Sunggyu just drove his car faster when realized it almost 12 o'clock. "Hyung, could we make it?" Sungjong whispered.

"Molla, he'd be in the plane and about to take off."

"God…what should we do then?" Sungjong mumbled.

"I'll fly to Japan then."

Sunggyu and Sungjong looked at you surprisedly. They never think that you'd chase Woohyun even you'd to go to Japan.

"Damn it, Woohyun…" Sunggyu said in shock.

"Noona, are you sure? Your husband won't be mad?" Sungjong asked worriedly.

"Just forget him, I'd hate him from the first time we met," you replied dejected.

"Wae geurae? Does he do something bad to you?" Sunggyu asked.

"He's still dating with his girlfriend even we'd married."

"MWO?!" the guys shouted. You just ignored them and looked into your phone, there’s no more time. You thought that you really had to follow him even though you’d to fly to Japan. There’s no more you could do to catch Woohyun and confessed what you felt for him. ‘Just wait, Oppa…’ you concealed.

I yell out again today,

Knowing that my voice won't be heard.

You won't hear me, but I keep calling.

Our story, written on an empty notebook.

I've become alone after you ripped it apart.

In a house without you, there's nothing to do.

I know that you'll already have forgotten about me.

I try to erase traces of you in my room.

“Nam Woohyun! NAM WOOHYUN!!” you called his name when you’d arrived on the airport. You just ignored people around you who started to give you their stern looks. You just had to find him and you really hoped that Woohyun hadn’t gone into the plane. If so, you had to buy a ticket to Japan just now.

“Noona!” you heard Sungjong called out. You walked hurriedly into him even your stomach still in pain, you tried to ignore it. “I ask to the ticket agent and they said that flight to Japan had taken off a few minutes ago. I’m sorry, Noona...” Sungjong apologized.

“You don’t need to say sorry Sungjong-ah, just...did you ask the ticket agent when will be another flight to Japan?” you replied.

“Oh yes, they said it’d be tonight. About 7 o’clock.”

“Fine, I’ll buy the ticket then,” you said and was about to walk but Sungjong suddenly stopped you. “What?” you asked him in hurry.

“Are you sure you want to do this, Noona? It just…he’s your cousin. You…shouldn’t be like this.”

You kept quiet for a while and looked into his eyes, but then you gave him a smile.

“Listen. I’ll promise something to you, Sungjong-ah,” you said while still looked into his eyes. “This is…the last thing I want to do before trying to forget anything. I’ve thinking of it almost everytime and my conclusion is…I just want to finish it right now. So please, let me go to Japan, I want to try anything so he’ll listen to me. After I confess, I promise you that I’ll go back to Korea, go back to my duty as Kim Myungsoo’s wife, araseo?” you finally made a promise with him. Sungjong gave you a warm smile and hugged you.

“I’ll support you then Noona,” he said. “Now let’s buy a ticket and we’ll go back to your home to pack some stuff,” you just nodded and followed his steps.

That’s right. You just went to Japan to confess everything to Woohyun then you went back to Seoul and started everything from the beginning. You’d married to Kim Myungsoo and you’d promised Hoya that you’d learn to love Myungsoo, you’d to fulfill your promises even to Sungjong.

‘I’ll end up our love story with you, Oppa…and just let it be the precious memory of mine. Saranghae Nam Woohyun,’ you concealed and wiped your tears.

I say it with my mind,

Thinking that maybe you'll come back to me.

You don't share my feelings,

But if you came back I might run into you.

I wait...

I wait thinking that I may run into you…

Woohyun was about to close his eyes to take a rest while his secretary, Lee Sungyeol gave him his phone.

“Pujangnim, Sunggyu-ssi texts me. He said that Mrs. Kim will go to Japan to meet you there,” Sungyeol said.

“Mwo?” Woohyun gave Sungyeol a surprised look. “Hyung says that? Impossible.”

“But he really says that,” Sungyeol replied. Woohyun just ordered Sungyeol to go back to his seat while he’s going to call Sunggyu. ‘Does hyung seriously say that? Hyo must be crazy if she flies to Japan just to meet me,’ Woohyun thought.

“Hyo…” Woohyun mumbled. His mind went to the past, while he’s still a child. He remembered that he used to play with you. Both of you always play a role as a bridal. You’re a bride and Woohyun was a bridegroom, then Hoya’d be a priest.

At that time, you’ll walk to the altar where Woohyun and Hoya had waited for you. You walked with a cheerful and happiness smile. You locked your eyes into Woohyun, you felt like you’d be his real wife. When you arrived, Woohyun’d take your hand and faced the priest who supposed to be Hoya. Hoya would be someone that legalized your marriage with Woohyun. After that the priest would always say, “You may kiss your wife.”

And then, Woohyun would lean into your face, shyly kissed your lips softly. Back then, it’s your and Woohyun’s first kisses. When Woohyun pulled back himself, you’d lean on his cheeks and pecked him. Then both of you would chase each other along with Hoya.

‘Actually, we’d married, right Hyo?’ Woohyun asked himself and smiled but then he cried. ‘The priest Hoya had legitimated our marriage before, when we still 9 or 10 years old. You’re actually my wife, not Myungsoo...’ Woohyun concealed regretting and started to sob. ‘Why I’m being like this? I grow into a weak Nam Woohyun, just like my friends used to tease me when I still a student.’

Credit lyric by Rom : romanization.wordpress.com & trans : ilovepocky @ NLi.net

Well, this is the last update for this week. I’ve already told you that I’ll be back to school on January 9th, it means this Monday. So, hope you guys will love this chapter and I’m sorry if you don’t feel like what I feel when I wrote and listened to the song, I felt sad at all. I’m sorry to Woohyun and Myeong too—he’d be patient :)

I want to give you a teaser for the next chapter, but I don’t know if I’d change it or use it. It depends to my mood and the idea which could pop up anytime in my mind, hehe… Check it out! ^^  

 

A guy was looking for someone, he’s looking at his wraistwatch but still couldn’t find her anywhere. “Hish—hyung said that she’ll be here around 9 but where is she just now?” that guy pouted. But suddenly he felt someone hugged his waist from the back, the guy turned his face surprisedly to find her already arrived.

“Annyeong—“ a girl who was hugging the guy smiled cheerfully. “Wait for me?” she asked.

“You’ve to ask?” the guy said.

“I’m already here but you still angry?” she replied.

“Yes, you’re not supposed to be here.”

“Your word just too harsh, Oppa..” then the girl walked away left him with her bag.

“Ya—wait for me!” the guy called. “Look, I’m sorry,” the guy said but the girl didn’t want to forgive him easily. “Is there something I can do so you’ll forgive me?” the guy tried to persuade her.

“There’s one thing you’ve to do then I’ll forgive you,” the girl answered.

“What is it?” the guy asked.

“Be my boyfriend and let’s go on a date..” the girl smiled widely while the guy gave her a surprised look.

  

 

That’s it. I’ll finish the love story between You as Hyowon and Woohyun soon, hope you guys will understand, because they’re cousin and there’s nothing they can do to make their love into a real relationship. That’ll be a sin. And…I haven’t finished with Myungsoo’s, Hoya’s, and Minhyun’s parts. I’ll try to finish it one by one. Don’t you guys want to know what will happen to Myungsoo’s father? Hehehe, just wait okay? ^^

© Diantika Shinyunyun, 2012.