Failed

A Sin

So, today was your wedding day. After 20 years you're being a good daughter and a cute beautiful bright sister for your parents and your brother Hoya, today you'd be a married young woman. Not as Lee Hyowon anymore, but Kim Hyowon. You'd be Kim Myungsoo's wife for today and forever.

You let out a sighed. You remembered again what Hoya told you last time, "But you don't even love him."

You lied to your oppa. You said you'll learn to love Myungsoo, but the truth was you didn't know how to forget your feeling for Woohyun, you love him even more. Sometimes you just end up with tears. You love your cousin for all your life.

"Hyo.." without knocked, Hoya entered the room. You looked at him, you didn't say anything but he wanted to. "Hyo..just relax, okay? Don't be strained too much."

"Gomawo Oppa," you tried to smile.

"Hyo.. May I..hug you?" Hoya's word made you surprised. You nodded confusedly. "I'm sorry, I don't wanna be a bad oppa for you. I just.. I just want you to be happy. I want you married to someone that you love for all your life."

Your eyes wet, you're crying after listening what Hoya'd told you.

'..married to someone that you love for all your life,' you repeated his word in your mind. You wanted to say something but he wiped your tears away.

"Uljima, you ruin your mascara.." he said softly. You chose to say nothing. "Here, a tissue. Let me call someone to make-up you again."

You let Hoya went out of the room, and your mother entered the room. She smiled softly and sat next to you.

"Sweetheart, Howon such a great gentleman, doesn't he?" your mother asked. You nodded in agree. "Hyowon-ah, I hope you'll be a great wife and mother for Myungsoo's children. I really know my daughter is a kind-hearted person, she never gives up easily. She such a strong woman in my eyes."

You just smiled while listened to her.

A man entered the room, he said that it's your turn. Your mother smiled softly before leaving you alone.

You checked your make up, your gown, but everything looked fine. Then you saw Hoya, he smiled to you. "You look perfect. Come on," he asked you to take his hand and went out of the room.

You held up your breath when the door of Church opened. You saw everyone was looking at you, smiled. They're happy for you.

"Just calm down, okay?" Hoya whispered and you just nodded. "Ready?" he asked and you nodded once again. "Let's go," Hoya said then both of you were walking along to the altar. You looked at Myungsoo who was mesmerizing your beauty. Your heart was beating faster. Suddenly you're afraid to marry Myungsoo. You turned your face to see your father, mother, Mr. Kim who was Myungsoo's father, Sungjong, Sunggyu, but you couldn't find him between your family and friends. You sighed hardly, and looked at Hoya. He's waiting for you patiently, he knew that you're not ready yet.

Oppa.., you thought, I'm afraid. I can't do this.

You said nothing but you faked a smile and walked to Myungsoo. He and the priest had waited for you on the altar.

You now were standing next to Myungsoo, he smiled and took your hand. Both of you face the priest.

--

I'm sorry, because I never go to Church and see how the process of marriage, just skip this part okay? I'm sorry, I'm a Moslem by the way. (^^)v

--

It's almost 12 o'clock. Woohyun had finished the meeting and went out of the office along with Sungyeol.

"Bujangnim, Sajangnim wants you attend your relative wedding and succeed him."

Woohyun let out a sighed, "Fine, but would you mind to accompany me, Sungyeol-ssi? I'm a bit tired."

Sungyeol just nodded and went to take Woohyun's car in the parking lot.

Both Sungyeol and Woohyun had arrived at the building where you held your wedding. Woohyun went into the building along with Sungyeol.

There she is, Woohyun thought when he found you were talking with Sungjong. You're not with Myungsoo, seems he's greeting his guests or met his friends. Then Woohyun walked toward you and called you, "Hyo..."

You looked at Woohyun surprisedly. You thought he wouldn't attend your wedding.

"I'm sorry if I'm late," he said. You wanted to said, "It's okay although you won't come, that's better for me," but you said nothing. You looked at Sungjong who was looking at you and Woohyun then he saw your face, he just nodded and walked away, left you two.

"Congrats for your wedding, I'm happy for you," Woohyun said but you just faked a smile. It wasn't what you wanted to chat with him. "Hyo.. Do you still remember our childhood?" he asked. You nodded.

"I'm wandering what do you think about our childhood together before," he said. "Don't you feel happy? About our past, when we still a kid and you always treated by Hoya and I. You always cried when I left you alone in the house while Hoya and I were playing outside."

"Yeah, that's an unforgettable memory of mine but, there's another one, Oppa."

"What is it?" he asked.

"Our promise.." you said. "You promised me that you'll be my bridegroom, while I promised you that I'll be your bride."

Both of you just kept silent while looked at each other. You examined his face, you saw his tired eyes were looking into your eyes. You saw his nose, his lips that used to be smiled at you. You wanted to touch his eyes but he broke the eye-contact first. You let out a sighed and looked at your parents who were talking with your father-in-law, Mr. Kim.

"I..gotta go, see you later Hyo," Woohyun said then walked away. You went back to your seat.

> A Sin <

Myungsoo was on his way back to the place where he held his wedding when someone tapped his back and said, "Excuse me. Do you know where is the place for Kim Myungsoo's wedding?".

Myungsoo turned his head and were surprised.

"Y-you.."

--

Hohoho.. #SantaLaugh

I just.. like this chapter sooo much! I love Hoya oppa! I'm sorry for Woohyun, and.. still wandering why Myungsoo changed a lot all of sudden? Just wait, kekeke ^^ I'm thinking to end this story at 20, but I don't know. Still confused with the plot and the drama, hehe..

© Shinyunyun, 2011.