Just Short Update :)

A Sin

"Mianhae, Minhyun-ah. I should be in Chungcheong to help you with your work..."

"Gwaenchanha. I know that you're busy with your own, don't feel guilty Woohyun-ah," Minhyun said while taking pictures of Daecheong Lake that still frozen because it's winter.

"Then tell me, where have you been there?" he asked.

"I just take some pictures around the hotel and now I'm in Daecheong Lake," Minhyun said.

"Unfortunately I wasn't there taking you to some interesting places…"

"Stop feeling guilty," Minhyun asked. "How about you? Do you like Japan?" she sat on a bench, focusing to talk with Woohyun.

"Not really, I just... Well, Japan is awesome but I'll miss my hometown a lot," Woohyun giggled but actually he was sad.

"It must be because Kim Hyowon-sshi, right?" Minhyun's question hit the right spot. "Do you really love her, Woohyun-ah?" she suddenly expected that Woohyun would say no.

"Stop asking me such question," Woohyun's voices turned into anger. "I gotta go, talk with you later," after saying that Woohyun just left Minhyun speechless. She didn't suspect that Woohyun would say something like that.

"Perhaps, they madly in love..." Minhyun sighed. "Although I've known it since in high school, but why I still feel uncomfortable with that?" Minhyun grabbed his camera and took another picture.

You'd landed in Gimpo Airport and waited for your luggage. Myungsoo had arrived and told you that he was waiting, you just smiled even you didn't know why you'd to.

After some minutes passed and you finally got your stuff, you walked away to the arrival gate. But you couldn't find anyone who brought a paper that written Kim Hyowon. Suddenly someone tugged your waist and hugged you from back. You hurriedly turned your face to find Myungsoo smiled softly and pecked your cheek.

"Myeong—I thought you're a bastard..." you spoke in relieved.

"I am."

"Huh?" you couldn't catch what he meant.

"I'm a bastard who let my beautiful wife went to Japan all alone. But lucky to find she's okay," Myungsoo gave you another peck. You blushed but couldn't control yourself from burst of happiness. "Kkaja, let's go home soon, Darl..." Myungsoo took your luggage and pulled you away.

You did know Myungsoo had changed—again—but you chose to not protest, somehow you kinda miss the sweet side of him.

"Am I that handsome for you?" Myungsoo teased you who were deep gazing at his ulzzang face.

"Myeong..." you felt that you'd explain something to him, but he put a finger onto your lips and smiled.

"Malhajima, nan araseo," he told you. "You said that we've to chat, but let's talk on the right time, okay? Go get home first," then Myungsoo opened the door for you. Ordered you to enter.

You just kept silent when both of you were on the way to home. You wanted to meet Hoya first, but you're afraid to ask Myungsoo. You took another glance at his, deep inside you're feeling guilty. You didn't know why Myungsoo could change his behave that easy. Sometimes he'd act weird, but then acted really kind, patient, and soft to you. You wanted to apologize but never had courage to speak.

"Tell me, what's up to your mind?" Myungsoo finally asked you after some minutes just kept quiet in awkward silence. You turned to face him, wanted to say, "I'm sorry," but you didn't speak anything.

"Hyo..." Myungsoo called your nickname. "I'm not angry with you," he then giggled.

"You're not? Wae?" you asked.

"I didn't visit you often when you're injured, we're tie at all," he replied.

"But that wasn't same, Myeong—" you cut because Myungsoo gave you a serious look.

"I'm cheating behind your back," he sighed. "Don't forgive anyone that easy, Hyo, you'll get hurt," he told.

"Myeong, I'm seriously okay with Minhyun. It just, Woohyun is my cousin, you're necessary to angry with me..." you said looked away.

"If I'm angry with you then you'll feel better?" you just nodded although you didn't know what would he say. "You've decided anything, haven't you?" he asked before ordering you something.

"Yes, I won't look for Woohyun anymore. I won't—love him anymore..." you answered carefully.

"Is that so? Then...learn to love me by now."

A girl tiptoed behind Woohyun's back, she tried to look into his handwriting but then felt regret.

"Lee Hyowon?" the girl accidentally mentioned what she read. Woohyun who was surprised turned his face in shock.

"No Minhyun?" he spoke. "What are you doing?" Woohyun gave her a dejected look.

"I'm sorry, Woohyun-ah. But—who is..."

"You're unnecessary to know," Woohyun answered coldly.

"Woo—" Minhyun unexpectedly held Woohyun's arm when he's about to walk away. "Don't you know that...I like you?" Woohyun's eyes opened widely, he never noticed it before. "Just...is she your...girlfriend?" Minhyun asked hesitantly.

Woohyun let out a sigh before saying, "Don't worry, she is NOT."

Woohyun intentionally bolded the last word then left Minhyun less words. She just glared at Woohyun's back who was walking away.

'I do mean that, Woohyun-ah, arajji?' Minhyun concealed.

You entered your apartment along with Myungsoo. He asked you to follow him into his room, when the door opened you're surprised to find a king size bed in his room.

"Wh-what is this?" you stuttered.

"Do you like it?" he asked and gave you a warm smile. "I bought it yesterday, for us..." Myungsoo walked toward you and gave you a back hug. "Hyo..." he whispered into your ears. "Let's start to sleep together," he kissed your ears ily. Your face reddened and your heart beat faster. Dugeun… Dugeun...

"I won't touch you, I promise..." he turned your head and kissed your lips.

"Myeong—that's kind of skinship."

"I promise you I won't do anything bad, Hyo, before you're ready to give me a son," Myungsoo smiled teasingly while you gulped. "You know that I really want to have children from my beautiful wife," he complimented you.

"Myeong—stop teasing me!" you pouted sheepishly.