Sighed

A Sin

Your phone vibrated, seems that Hoya were looking for you.

"Yeobsaeyo," you hung in and you heard the voices of your oppa. "Oppa, mworago?" you asked. Your eyes still focused on the papers. You should have done those ing assignments tonight.

"You still at work, Hyo?" he asked.

"Ne."

"Should I help you? It almost midnight, Hyo. You've to take a rest," Hoya said.

"B-but—" you heard someone talked to your brother and you’re really sure that you know who the person is. "Oppa, are you with Woohyun oppa right now?" you asked worriedly.

"Uhuh, we're on the way to the company. I'll help you with the works Hyo, just wait okay?" he replied.

"Oppa.. You don't have to—" but Hoya hung up already. You let out a sigh. "Oh my.. I can't meet him yet," you spoke with sad tones.

> A Sin <

"Howon-ah, should we drop in to that restaurant? We've to buy something for Hyo. She may be hungry and tired," Woohyun suggests Hoya while the car was going to turn left and parked.

"You go then," Hoya asked Woohyun. He nodded and went out of the car.

Woohyun met the waitress and she asked him what would he wanted to order.

"Three bowls of jjangmyeon," Woohyun ordered.

"Eat here or take it?" she asked.

"Take it."

"Okay, just wait for a minute."

After a few minutes, the ordered food came. Woohyun gave her some money and then left the restaurant.

"Sorry, it takes some minutes."

"No need to worry, let's go. Hyo is waiting for us," Hoya said.

> A Sin <

They both arrived at the company. Hoya met the security and asked him for his sister.

"Yes Sir, your sister hasn't gone to home."

"Okay, thank you.." then Hoya walked to Woohyun who was waiting for the lift. "Hyo is working over hour, she's going to be a hardworking person just like my dad.." Hoya sighed.  Woohyun just smile and went into the lift with Hoya.

They finally reached your office. Hoya opened the door and found you was napping on the desk. You might be really tired.

"Ckckck, this girl.." Hoya commented. "Woohyun-ah, mind to help me with Hyo? I'll finish her tasks," he asked.

"You want me to accompany her home?" Woohyun replied. Hoya just nodded. "Fine. Help me to put her on my back."

And now, you're on Woohyun's back. You'd awaken before he noticed it. But you pretended that you still slept. Your heart beat faster. You knew that it's some kind of skinship that you avoided for a long time. But you couldn't do anything since he just wanted to help you.

'I know I'm blushing but glad he can't see my hot tomatoes face..' you pouted in your head.

"I know you're not sleeping," he suddenly spoke. Made you bit your lips in shocked. He turned his head and gave you a smile. "Hoya just told me to accompany you home.."

You turned your head then realized that you've arrived in your home.

"Oppa, put me down please," you asked him shyly.

"Aniyo. I've to be sure that you'll take a rest now. Forget about your tasks, Hoya will handle it for you.." he replied with smile.

Woohyun opened the door of your room. He put you down while he waited for you to said something. But after a few minutes, both of you just kept silent and felt awkward. Woohyun was the first one who broke the awkward silence. He smiled a little than walked out of your room.

“Sleep well Hyo, and.. good night,” he said awkwardly. You just nodded and smiled even your heart beat more and more.

> A Sin <

You’re ready to go to work and you met your oppa was having his breakfast along with Woohyun. You sat in front of those two guys and smiled to them.

“Oppa, thank you for helping me..” you said.

“Nah.. You don’t need to thank me,” he simply replied. “Woohyun-ah, what time will you go back to Chungcheong?” he turned to Woohyun who sat next to him.

“At 10 or 11 maybe, why?” Woohyun answered.

“Just asking.”

Your dad was coming with your mother. Both of them sat in their seats and smiled to the three of you. Then your dad faced you, “Hyowon-ah, I’d heard from Mr. Kim that you and Myungsoo enjoyed your meeting while had lunch together yesterday.”

“Mr. Kim is really kind-hearted man, shouldn’t I appreciate him?” you answered coldly. Your dad gave you an unhappy stared. You shouldn’t talk like that in front of him. He won’t like it. “I’m sorry,” you simply said.

Everyone just kept silent. You finished your breakfast immediately while Hoya and Woohyun just looked at you. You gave them a stared just-mind-your-own-business-uh? And then turned their faces around, not looked at you anymore.

A horn was heard from the front gate. Your dad smiled and said, “It must be Myungsoo. You have to hurry Hyo, don’t make him wait for you too long.”

You sighed and took your documents. You bowed a little to your oppas, dad, and your mother. Then you greeted Myungsoo who was bored because he’d to pick you up when he didn’t want to. You walked toward him and asked, “Why you’re here?”.

“If my dad didn’t threat me and wanted me to pick you up, I. Will. Not. Be. Here. Just now,” he answered. You just let out a sighed and waited for him to open the door for you. “Why you just stand up like an idiot, uh? Hurry the hell up!” he shouted to you.

This stupid brat.., you thought.

--

Sorry, is this a lame chapter? I’m really sorry, guys. I hope the story won’t be lame until the next chapter or last? I don’t know. Just bear with my English, typo, and my writing style? Though it isn’t my first language, then I’m sorry once again -.-

© Shinyunyun, 2011.