Look Into Myungsoo's Mind

A Sin

L Myungsoo's POV

I drove my car out of my house, it'd been a month I didn't go back to this house but lived with my wife. I looked back through the spy mirror. Some minutes ago, I felt like I wasn't in my house anymore. Yes, it's exactly my home but everything had changed a lot included a warm atmosphere that used to be. Abeoji had changed after eomoni passed away, he used to be a warm-hearted man who always care for anyone. He's a hard worker, but then he changed to be a greedy one. He forced me to marry Mr. Lee's daughter who now have become my wife. He wanted me to marry Hyowon, so later he'd take over Lee's company—one of the biggest company in South Korea.

Deep in my heart, I wanted to say sorry to Hyo's family. It's something that I couldn't push away from my life because abeoji always had everything set like what he wanted. If he wanted me to marry Hyo, I didn't have any choice but to marry her. If he wanted me to stop looking for Minhyun, I'd to stop or he'd hurt Minhyun. I couldn't let him hurt Minhyun because I still loved her. She's my girlfriend since we're a student in university.

Seriously, I was surprised when I unexpectedly could meet her on my wedding. You know, I wouldn't invite her of course but realized that it's really her, I didn't do anything but talk eye-to-eye with her.

Minhyun said that it's my father. He sent her an invitation card and she decided to come, that time she said that she'd never believe my father for telling her such a lie but when both of us suddenly met, she started to cry.

I tried to explain anything. I told her that I just marry Hyowon to make my father happy, I never fell in love with her. My heart still locked for Minhyun. At that time, she seems to trust me and I felt relieved. Then I promised her that we still in a relationship. Yeah I had a wife, but hell that! I enjoy myself when I was with Minhyun. She'd be my one and only girl in this world. I thought it like that before, but now.. I felt something had changed.

I obviously knew that I still loved and care for Minhyun, but it felt like I was comfortable to see Hyo slept next to me after a month. I felt like I was starting to like her as my wife because she wasn't that bad. Except, the fact that she truly loved Woohyun since her child. You might ask how could I know it, right? But let me tell you later, kekeke :p

I was driving to my apartment in Mangwon-dong. It almost 4 o'clock but I knew Hyo wouldn't be at home yet. She's really good at work, no doubt. She's better than me who just could sit in my office and did nothing.

I parked my car and went to my apartment. I gently pushed a button number 10 when I was in the lift. I walked out and when I arrived in front of the door, I entered the password which was our wedding date. 300811.

I entered the room and found nothing. As I thought, Hyo didn't come home yet. Or she wouldn't? But it was me who said that I wouldn't be at home early. Just forgot that.

I went into our bedroom, it's still the same like before. I changed my shirt into a casual one and walked to the family room. I a TV and started to watch, but after some minutes passed I got bored already.

I went to the kitchen but found nothing, then I opened the fridge and found Hyo's diet dish. A bowl of mixed salad. Hyo wouldn't mind if I eat some, right? Seriously I'm hungry. I don't have anything for lunch and went to meet abeoji then left, I thought before taking the dish with me. Hope salad would help my stomach from starving.

It almost 8 o'clock but Hyo didn't come home yet. I was starting to feel worry then took my cell phone. I dialed Hyo’s number but she didn’t answer me. Do I upset her? But Hyo isn’t that type of girl who easily angry with someone, I concealed.

I took my cardigan and went to look for her. She should be at her office, but if she wasn’t there, where the hell did she go? I mumbled while turning the car engine on. I drove my car not on it usual speed, all of sudden I felt that I shouldn’t make her sad nor upset. What if Hyo started to hate me? I felt regret because of myself. Abeoji’s right. I should be a nice son-in-law for Mr. Lee that’s mean I should be a nice husband for Hyowon too. What I have been doing all this month? Myeong, you’re a stupid brat, I sighed.

I stopped my car in front of the company and hurriedly asked the security.

“I’m sorry Sir, but Mrs. Kim doesn’t come back after lunch time. You should ask Mr. Hoya who was accompanying her,” a security said with an apologetic smile. I just nodded and bowed to him, then I went back to my car. I took my cell phone and dialed Hoya hyung number.

“Yeobosaeyo? Hoya hyung,” I greeted him on the phone. “Hyung, do you know where is Hyowon?” I asked in worried tone. He said that he didn’t know but he asked me to meet just now. I couldn’t refuse so I said yes and he told me where to find him. I took my cell phone back and drove to the place where Hoya hyung said. I didn’t know why he wanted to meet me suddenly, and just now I felt nervous. ‘What’s going on?’ I thought while concentrate to the street.

I finally arrived in front of a night club. I never went there before, I decided to call him before entering the club. He answered and told me to come in then he’s off. I walked in and felt dizzy because of a dim light, I walked slowly until I could find Hoya hyung on the bar. He’s drinking something that called vodka. I just say hi and decided to not drink anything. I was driving.

“Have you find Hyo?” he asked. I just shook my head. “She didn’t come back after I accompanying her to the restaurant. I thought she’s with you.”

“I..left her on the restaurant,” I said carefully. I guess he’d angry with me.

“You did?” unexpectedly Hoya hyung didn’t even scold at me. He just looked sad. “Did you leave Hyo because a girl that you met on your wedding day?” Hoya hyung stared at me. He saw me with Minhyun before? Oh my God.

“M-mwo?” I stuttered.

“Just tell me, I won’t beat you at all.”

“I didn’t leave Hyo for Minhyun, I…went to my house. Abeoji want to meet me,” I answered.

“Myungsoo-ah, can I trust you?” he asked in sad voice. “You know, I feel really failed as his brother just now.”

“What’s going on, Hyung?” I asked but Hoya just smiled without answering my question. Then I heard his cell phone was ringing. Hoya took his cell phone, “Yeobosaeyo. Woohyun-ah, wae geurae?” he said. I felt something when Hoya hyung mentioned that name.

“MWO!? Hyowon’s in the hospital?” Hoya suddenly shouted. He glanced at me who starting to feel worried once again. What’s going on with Hyo?

“She..pierced? Are you..serious?” Hoya looked panicked and told me to go to the hospital with him. “Araseo! I’ll go with Myungsoo right now!” he off and walked in hurry.

I just kept silent while both of us on our way to hospital. I wanted to ask but seeing Hoya in that panicked expression just made me thought it wasn’t the right time to ask.

We finally arrived at the hospital. Both of us made our way to the emergency room. I saw Woohyun was sitting while his face seems unwell.

“Woohyun-ah!” Hoya hyung called and ran to him. I just followed behind and stared at him. I had a lot of question in my mind and he should answer it for me. “How could Hyo pierced like that?” Hoya asked.

Woohyun looked at before answering Hoya’s question. What was that for?

“She helps my friend from kidnappers. Hyo threw a stone to one of them, but another kidnapper who have a knife stabbed her,” Woohyun said and started to cry. He felt guilty, I guessed. “I’m sorry Hyung, I should take care of her but on the contrary make her injured..” he apologized.

“All you can say just sorry?” I couldn’t let myself to just quiet. Woohyun stared at me and was about to punch—again—but he lost his fist because Hoya stopped him. “You can’t just blame me while you’re the one who left her!” he shouted.

“I’ve to meet my father!” I replied.

“You jerk just tell me such a bull.”

“I’m telling you the truth!” I scolded. It gonna be rougher than last time we met.

“L?” I heard someone called my nickname—who should be Minhyun. I turned my face and was surprised to see her wounded. “Minhyun-ah..neol wae geurae?” I asked and hurriedly ran to her. I heard Woohyun grumbled then sat next to Hoya.

“L..you shouldn’t blame Woohyun. Your wife and him came to save me.”

“B-but..how can you be kidnapped?” I asked then, “Is that my father? Abeoji kidnapped you!?” I shouted in anger. Minhyun held my hand and asked me to calm down, but I knew I couldn’t just stay like this while abeoji started to ruin the others life. How could he become that mean?

Suddenly a nurse went out panickly.

“Does anybody have the same blood type with a patient inside?” that nurse asked in hurry. God, my blood type’s O. What’s Hyo’s blood type?

“She’s B type,” the nurse quickly said. “Come on, does anyone have? We’re lack of blood donor!” she stated confusedly.

“I’m B, but you can check it first..” I heard Woohyun said. I looked at him unhappy but I knew I’d to thank him because he willing to donor his blood for Hyo. After some minuted passed, I saw Woohyun back with his hand bandaged. He passed me after saying, “I’m not doing this to make you relieved.”

I glared at him. I knew it wasn’t finished yet.

A doctor went out of the emergency room, he pulled Hyowon’s bed to her room. I followed the doctor like Hoya and Woohyun hyung. Minhyun still with me, both of us walked along together. The doctor said only one person who could meet her and I knew Hoya hyung wouldn’t let a bastard like me to meet Hyo. How could a married man chose to wait outside with another woman while his wife lied down weakly.

I’m sorry Hyo, I concealed guilty.

--

Update with L Myungsoo’s point of view! How is it? Do you like it?

Yeay—it’s 10 chapter already! I really love A Sin, don’t you know?

Well, school starts soon -.- On January 9th I’ll be back to school and that’s mean I’ll be busy. Perhaps, I’ll only update on weekend, I’m so sorry but I tried my best to make my upcoming update longer than this one or previous chapter, okay? Just please give me your support for A Sin and don’t blame uri Myeong, ne? I love you guys, comment and subscribe as well ;)

© Diantika Shinyunyun, 2012 ∞