Proposed

A Sin

"Hyowon-ah.." Myungsoo looked at you and said, "Marry me."

Your jaw dropped while your view turned blank. You're shocked. All you can do just stared at Myungsoo.

"A-are you...joking me, Myungsoo-ssi? It isn't funny," you said. Both of you kept silent.

"Marry him, Agashi!" someone shouted. You looked around and were surprised because everyone just looked at you and Myungsoo. They heard Myungsoo asked you to marry him and it made you blushed. "I-I.." you thought with confused.

"Hyowon-ah.." Myungsoo asked you again. "In front of these people," he said, "I'm Kim Myungsoo ask Lee Hyowon to marry me," he opened a box of ring in front of you. Your eyes opened widely. You looked at him asking for his seriousness.

"Are you serious?" you whispered. Myungsoo nodded, and for the first time he smiled softly to you. You're surprised and blushed.

"May I?" he asked for your hand. And..

"I will marry you," you said shyly and gave your hand. Everyone who was looking at you clapped their hands in excitement. You just smiled and bowed to everyone. "Thank you," he said and kissed your forehead.

 

> A Sin <

 

It's already weekend.

Woohyun was in the car with Sunggyu, his best buddy. They're on the way to hospital. Sunggyu wanted to visit his brother, Sungjong to check his condition.

"Woohyun-ah, last Tuesday I met a girl who visited my brother," Sunggyu said.

"She's beautiful and you like her, did you?" Woohyun teased.

"Geez, I don't mean that. Yes, she is beautiful, but her name is Lee Hyowon. Isn't she your relative?" Sunggyu said. Woohyun stop laughed, he looked at Sunggyu. "I'm really sure she's your relative."

"Yeah.. She's my cousin from my father," Woohyun replied. "Why she visited your brother?" he asked.

"I don't know. She went to mall with Sungjong and bought some stuffs for him. And she looks really tired."

"She must be tired, last time I met her, she's working over hour."

Sunggyu looked at him, he didn't say anything but he wanted.

"Have something to ask?" Woohyun told him. Sunggyu smiled. "Do you still..care for her?" he asked. Woohyun let out a sighed.

"What do you think?" Woohyun faked a smile. Sunggyu examined Woohyun's face and said, "You care for her even more, I mean..your feeling has grown for her."

"What should I do, Hyung? I can't stop myself," Woohyun sadly said.

Sunggyu touched Woohyun's back. "Just don't take it too serious. She's your cousin.."

Both Sunggyu and Woohyun had arrived in the hospital.

They walked out of the car and went to Sungjong's room. Sunggyu stopped at the administration counter, he asked for his brother.

"Ah, he went to somewhere with a young lady," the nurse answered. Sunggyu just nodded and walked toward Woohyun who was waiting for him.

"I think Sungjong went to.."

"Hyung, you come," Sungjong called. Woohyun and Sunggyu looked at him who was walking along with you. You looked at Woohyun surprisedly, he did too.

"Ah, Hyowon-ssi, you come too," Sunggyu said. You smiled to him then saw Woohyun's face, you nervously turned away. Suddenly, you felt you shouldn't meet him. That's why you just looked down on your shoes.

"Hyo.." Woohyun called. You looked at him, he's staring at your left hand. "A-are you..engaged to...Myungsoo?" he asked worriedly. You're surprised because he knew it. You just looked at him, you wanted to say, "I'm sorry," but nothing's out from your mouth. You're frozen. Tears started to fall and you couldn't let it out. It just too embarrassing.

"Why are you crying?" Woohyun asked while he wiped your tears. "Uljima.." he said softly but you can't handle it anymore. You hugged him tightly, "Oppa.. Saranghae!" you pouted.

Woohyun froze, but he hugged you back. He looked at Sunggyu, asked for helping him. But Sunggyu just shook his head and went away with Sungjong.

 

> A Sin <

 

"Gwaenchanhayo?" Woohyun asked while both of you were sitting on a bench. You just nodded and smiled a little to him. "Hyo.." Woohyun took a deep breath. A hard deep breath.

"Oppa.. I don't mean..anything. You know, you don't have to take serious what I've told you before."

Woohyun glanced at you then turned his face away. He let out a sighed.

"Fine," he said. "Now tell me, about your..engagement."

"I don't know. I haven't tell Appa, although he may has known it from..abeonim," you replied.

"Are you..happy?" Woohyun asked. "Not really," you quickly replied. Woohyun looked at you, waited for an explanation. "Well.. I'm happy, a bit, that someone had proposed me in front of many people. But.. I don't know. I just feeling this way."

You and Woohyun both silent. You looked away and saw Myungsoo who suddenly smiled and walked toward you. You couldn't say anything, but thought you couldn't let Woohyun met him. But it's too late..

"Hyowon-ah.." Myungsoo called and smiled to you softly. You looked at him confusedly.

"W-why are you here?" you asked. Glanced to Woohyun then back to Myungsoo.

"Why? Because I want to pick my fiancee up of course," he replied happily. You felt Myungsoo just over acted in front of Woohyun, but you didn't know why he suddenly changed like this. "You know, I kinda miss my old Myungsoo. The new Myungsoo just over act too much.." you bolded the word my. Just to see him giggling.

"I like it when you said My Myungsoo, heard possesive but jotda."

"Stop it, will you?" you told him. He simply smiled, and took your hand. "Let's go home. I don't wanna hear abeoji yell at me," he said. You sighed and finally looked at Woohyun.

"Mianhae Oppa.. I've to go," you said while he just smiled to you.

"Don't forget to invite me on your wedding day," Woohyun said. You felt hurt inside your heart. That wasn't what you wanted to hear from Woohyun. You hoped you just heard him said, "Don't forget I'll take you away on your wedding day."

You then followed Myungsoo to the car. Your hand still held by him, you just sighed when you saw a ring that placed on your finger. Why I said I'll marry him before? You thought.

"Hyowon-ah, you've to tell your father that I've proposed you. Or should I tell him by myself?" Myungsoo asked.

"I know even I don't tell him about this, he's known it. Your dad and appa always talk to each other."

"You're right," he smiled again.

 

> A Sin <

 

You'd arrived in your house.

"My dad is here?" Myungsoo said. You looked at a car that parked in front of Myungsoo's car.

"Why don't you drop in a while before you going home?" you asked. Myungsoo smiled and walked out of his car.

"Come on, Hyo.."

You followed him but you saw Hoya was walking toward you.

"Hyo.. I wait for you almost an hour," he scolded. "Myungsoo-ssi, your father has been waiting for you."

"Alright, I go to see abeoji first. See you later, sweetie," Myungsoo said. You just nodded and let him go.

"What's wrong Oppa?" you knew he wanted to ask you about something.

"Why don't you tell me that Myungsoo had proposed you?!" he asked. You looked at him worriedly. "Are you..planning for something?" you shook your head.

"Oppa, it just.. It just happened like that. Myeong asked me to meet him, and he proposed me. In front of many people! How could I refuse him!?" you answered.

"So, the truth is..you're not going to marry him?" he asked.

"I will."

"Huh?" he quickly replied. Wanted an explanation.

"Dad want me to marry him, so it's just about the time. Myeong has proposed, and we're going to marry soon," you told then walked away.

"But you don't even love him."

"Is there any matter with that? I'll learn to love him," you replied and left Hoya who was staring at you.

--

Yeah, I wrote the long one. So how is it? Still another lame chapter of mine? What do you guys think? I'm kinda confused how to include Dongwoo and Sungyeol, have any suggest? Tell me! :D

© Shinyunyun, 2011.