Who's The Victim?

A Sin

Well, at first I want to say sorry, perhaps it would just be short update. Just bear with me, I’m somekind of feeling lost my mood, SORRY!

~

"Lee Howon, Mr. Lee, and your daughter-in-law were looking for us. But they still haven't noticed that it's our work," Niel—the bodyguard told the wicked man.

"Has Myungsoo heard this?" the man asked.

"No, your myeoneuri hasn't told him anything."

"Well, that's good. Let's see what gonna happen next," the man said and laughed wickedly. Niel just nodded and looking out through the window.

Woohyun was busy finishing his work while his phone rang and it written No Minhyun's name on the screen. Woohyun hurriedly answered, "Yeobosaeyo, Minhyun-ah. What's going on?"

"I have something to tell you, can we meet?" Minhyun asked.

"Well, it's up to the time and where we're going to meet."

"Can we have lunch together? I've landed in Japan this morning," Minhyun said.

"You even flew from Korea? Is that really important?" Woohyun asked surprisedly.

"Well, for me it is but as for you, perhaps not. I just...want to clear something about our past, Woohyun-ah. Before leaving," Minhyun confessed.

"You want to leave? But why?" Minhyun sentences hit Woohyun's feeling. He's somehow feeling guilty. "We can meet now, if you want," he offered.

"At this time I was looking for some stuff in the traditional market, just meet at lunch, okay?" she replied.

"Okay then."

Myeong, can you send me No Minhyun's number? Need it right away. —Hyo

Confusedly, Myungsoo sent you her number. He wondered why you suddenly asked for hers.

'Something might be happened behind my back', Myungsoo thought. Then he dialed someone's number.

"Yeobosaeyo, Dongwoo-sshi. It's me, Kim Myungsoo. I've something to ask, can we meet right now?" he said.

Tell your master that I'd leave soon, Ahn Daniel. —No Minhyun

Niel who was driving the car accompanied his boss just sightseeing through the spy mirror.

"Sajangnim, a girl names Minhyun texted me that she would leave soon," Niel said looking at his master.

"Really? I thought she'd left since she sent naui myeoneuri into the hospital," the man who was sajangnim replied. "Make sure that she's really leaving."

"She's in Japan right now," Niel added.

"How could you know?" sajangnim asked. No answer from Niel. "You're texting each others?" sajangnim asked again.

"We never have any chit-chat, Boss."

"Are you sure?" Niel just nodded. "Fine. Just do as my order."

Sajangnim and Niel both kept quiet. Sajangnim was looking really curious about the news.

'That's why I can really trust young people,' sajangnim concealed while examined Niel's face.

Minhyun'd waited for Woohyun in the sushi restaurant, then Woohyun finally came and joined her.

"Sorry, if I'm coming late," Woohyun apologized and sat on the same table as Minhyun. "Well, what thing that's really important for you and you want me to know?" Woohyun asked to the point.

"I want to say good bye. I'm going to Paris tonight," Minhyun said gave him a weak smile. Woohyun didn't respon but deep gazing into Minhyun's eyes. Both of them just kept silent. "And...the important thing that I want to clear up with you is...I like you, you've known it since we both were highschooler, right?" Minhyun confessed. Still, Woohyun didn't respon but locked his gaze with her. "Woohyun-ah, speak something," Minhyun pleaded.

"Are you going to Paris for work?" Minhyun quickly nodded. "Will you stay there for some weeks?" Woohyun asked again.

"For some months, or could be for some years. I still don't know, it depends on my publisher company there."

"You really like fashion, don't you?" Minhyun nodded again. "Go ahead then, hope you'll get your dream and happiness after you coming back here," Woohyun simply smiled. Minhyun stared blankly at him, she didn't speak but she wants.

"Well then, I can go to the airport now. I've fulfilled what I wanted to do before leaving," Minhyun stopped. Her eyes wet and she started to cry. "Hope you can get another mate soon, Woohyun-ah. The better one," Minhyun weakly smiled.

Myungsoo had waited for Jang Dongwoo in the three stars restaurant. After a few minutes passed, Dongwoo finally arrived and joined him.

"Sorry, it takes some time to park my car," he reasoned while Myungsoo just nodded. Understood. "Why do you want to meet me, Myungsoo-sshi? Is there something happen with the company?" Myungsoo simply shook and death glared at him.

"How long have you known my father? Do you know each other from a long time ago?" Myungsoo questioned.

"Wh-why you have to ask, Myungsoo-sshi?" Dongwoo looked stuttered.

"Just hurry the hell up, tell me the truth."

"I worked for him few years ago," Dongwoo answered hesitantly.

"Do you know what my father's planned to take over the Lee's company?" it took some minutes of silence before Myungsoo added. "Appa gave you a lot of money, huh?" Myungsoo said. "Fine. Let me find out by myself."

"Then, can I go back to work? I don't have much times to finish all of my works," Dongwoo said. Myungsoo just nodded and let him go.

~

End of chapter 15. :D

I've to tell you guys that yes, I added another cast who was Ahn Daniel. Is this boring? Sorry :(

© Diantika Shinyunyun, 2012 ∞