Kim Myungsoo

A Sin

Myungsoo went out from the bathroom and met Niel who was staring at him. Myungsoo just ignored him and walked toward his father’s room on the second floor. Myungsoo decided to have a talk with him. He wanted his father to end up those money things and let you and your family out from bankrupt.

Myungsoo still tried to respect his father, he knocked his room and heard his father let him in. He opened the door to find his father was looking out through the window. Mr. Kim just stayed quiet, waited for Myungsoo saying something. But after few minutes passed, both of them just kept quiet.

“Don’t you have something to talk with me?” Mr. Kim then turned away to face his son. “I know you want me to do something for your family-in-law.”

Myungsoo just nodded and kept staring at those old eyes of his father.

“I told you Myungsoo, I can’t,” Mr. Kim said. “I need their money for our company. After several years I used to have a poor life with my wife, why I can’t make them feeling the same way as mine? They’re rich! They need to feel how hard when we have nothing! No money! No house! You still lucky because I raise you well. You eat well, have nice clothes, lives in this big comfortable house.”

“Dad...” Myungsoo wanted to say something but he knew he couldn’t.

“Well, Myungsoo, if you still ask me to help their family, I’ve told you I can’t. Just do anything you can do to help them. You can help Hyowon’s family with your own money,” after that Mr. Kim just walked away leaving Myungsoo who was letting out a sigh.

Minhyun was searching Myungsoo everywhere in the house but still couldn’t find him. Instead to find Myungsoo, she met Niel. The guy was surprised and he walked toward her.

“What are you doing here?” Niel asked.

“Where is Myungsoo? I told you to help him from his father!” Minhyun said.

“I can’t, Mr. Kim will kick my or else. You really know that I work for his money, I’ve to live in a good life,” Niel replied.

“Why everything always about money? Can’t you just quit from this work and try anything else? I can help you to find a better work than this Niel, I promise you.”

“I still can’t, Noona. It just, Mr. Kim will always need me. He doesn’t have anything left, except his son. I hope you understand,” Niel said sadly.

“I don’t understand. Why you should be that loyal to that sly man? Is he bribing you with a lot of money, uh?” Minhyun asked irritated. Niel just let out a sigh. “Tell me Niel, where is he? Where is Myungsoo? Is he alright?” Minhyun added.

“I’m here Minhyun-ah, and I’m really fine,” Minhyun and Niel turned to a guy who was walking toward them. It was Myungsoo. He looked really well, just there was a wound on his face. “How did you get here?” Myungsoo asked. “I thought you’re in Paris.”

“Woohyun accompanies me, he is waiting outside and perhaps he’s called the police,” Minhyun answered. “Where is your father?” Minhyun looked for the man. Myungsoo didn’t answer her but glared at Niel. Niel realized that Myungsoo needed some time to talk with Minhyun without him, so he just left.

“Why are you here?” Myungsoo asked.

“I’m here to save you, and…I want to help Hyowon,” Minhyun mentioned his wife.

“What help?” Myungsoo asked again.

“She wants to know about your father.”

“You told her? You told that my father was behind all of these?” Myungsoo asked angrily.

“Yes.”

“Why? Are you going to revenge?” Myungsoo tried to calm down himself.

“Well, short of that. But I have to fight for the truth, right? And I think she deserves to know it. Why don’t you just tell her everything? You make anything worst when you just shut up.”

“I have my own way to clear all these problems,” Myungsoo answered.

“Like what? You asked your father to stop making Hyowon’s family bankrupt? Does it make any sense? Your father would never stop that easy Myungsoo, you know that he really blind of wealth.”

“Stop badmouthing of my father. You never really know him,” Myungsoo warned Minhyun and she just quiet.

“Master,” Niel opened the door and found Mr. Kim was ready with his lugage. He stared at him blankly, Niel really didn’t understand what he was doing just then. “What are you doing, Sir? Where are you going?” Niel asked.

“You come? Or you prefer stay here?” Mr. Kim gave Niel a chance to decide.

“Where will you gou?” Niel asked.

“Abroad, wherever just make sure that we’ll safe.”

After that, Niel helped Mr. Kim carried his luggage. Secretly, they sneaked out, they tried to not make any noises. So, Myungsoo would never know that they’d leave him there in the house.

--

Sorry for taking it so long~ well actually, I'm a bit lazy but because it's my duty to finish it (earlier should be) so I tried my best. Sorry if this another boring & short chapter one make you guys dissapointed~ I just have a lot to do, like writing my others fanfiction in Shinyunyun Publisher.

© Diantika Shinyunyun 2012