A Lie

A Sin

Hoya clenched his fist and went back to your wedding. He looked angry all of sudden but tried to look normal when he saw you who was sitting alone. Hoya walked toward you and faked a smile, you smiled back without noticed anything.

"I'm looking for you, Oppa.." you said. "I feel bored, and I can't find Myeong anywhere."

Hoya's face hardened. But he tried to look somewhere, avoided your eyes.

"What's wrong Oppa? You look uncomfortable," you asked when noticed there's something wrong with Hoya.

"Am I? Ah, don't worry. I'm really fine."

You just nodded although you're not sure with his expression. You looked at your mother, she said it's time to go to the airport. You saw Myungsoo who stepped behind your mother, he smiled at you.

"Come on Hyo, gotta go," he said. You nodded and glanced to your oppa, you hugged him. You felt hurt inside your heart.

Finally, this day had came. The day when you'd to leave your family and lived with your husband. You never imagined that it'd happen to you this quick, you couldn't step back anymore, you'd already agreed to marry him.

"Oppa.. I will miss you a lot," you said sadly. Hoya hugged you tighter, "Visit us often then."

You just nodded your head, and Hoya let you away. He stared at Myungsoo and said, "Don't hurt my dongsaeng or you'll face me."

You couldn't understand why Hoya threaten your husband, but you just glanced at those 2 guys.

"Come on," Myungsoo grabbed your hand and walked away.

I can't trust him, I know it. Hoya thought but still looked at you and Myungsoo.

> A Sin <

You and Myungsoo were in the plane. Both of you would have your honeymoon in Bali, where many foreign tourists visit that province of Indonesia to take off from their daily activities and rest a while.

Your airplane would land after 8 hours of flight at Ngurah Rai Airport. You chose to sleep while Myungsoo had asleep before you, with earphone placed on his ears.

You observed his face. Handsome, you thought. You smiled before trying to close your eyes and sleep. You felt really tired.

"Hyun.." you opened your eyes when you heard Myungsoo called someone's name. You turned your face to find him still asleep, he's raving. "Hyun.. No Minhyun..." he called again.

Suddenly, you felt shocked inside your heart. You thought Myungsoo never had a girlfriend before. You thought Myungsoo really did propose you, but when you heard that out from his mouth, you smiled weakly.

"You're a liar," you said. You looked away and felt regret by yourself. You almost trusted him.

After a few hours you legitimately married to Myungsoo, you really hoped that you never agreed to marry him. It's a fault.

"I'd trust Hoya oppa's words before, now I'm starting to ruin my life for living with a guy that I never even like," you pouted. You knew Myungsoo wouldn't hear you. "Neo nappeun namja."

> A Sin <

Myungsoo gently opened his eyes and found you're not there, sat next to him. He turned his face away looking for you. Myungsoo stood up and gazed around, but still couldn't find you. Myungsoo sighed and mumbled, "Where is Hyo? Isn't she has to be here?".

"Looking for me?" you said while stared at him coldly. You passed him and said nothing, made Myungsoo looked at you startled.

"Why are you like this?" he asked.

"You ask me why? Can you tell me something about No Minhyun-ssi first?" you ignored his gazed.

"Minhyun? How can you know her?" he asked again.

"Someone told me when he unconsciously raved, don't you remember it?" you glared sceptically at him.

"Are you jealous with it?" Myungsoo looked at you in anger. You just sighed, you thought you're unnecessary to speak up more. "Have I told you that you don't need to know anything about me?" he scolded while gave you a death glare.

"Why you become such a jerk just now? A few days before you acting like you're really care of me, but now you're just a liar!" you stated furiously. Myungsoo laughed at you, it heard like he was mocking your honesty.

"I feel like I'll waste rest of my life for a naive like you," his words pierced your heart. It really hurts you. "This marriage is nonsense."

"H-how c-could y-you s-say th-that?" you stuttered. You started to cry while looking into his eyes. "D-do you m-mean.. it just a lie? Y-you never r-really m-mean to marry m-me?" you asked startled.

"Out of your business, sweetie," he smiled cowardly. You felt really weak, you reproached your wrong decision. You should hear Hoya. You should think it clearly before agreeing him.

"I...have to go to the toilet," you told him but he grabbed your hand. He gave you a you-can-not-try-to-run-away-from-me look. And you knew you couldn't go anywhere since Myungsoo had forced you to sit. Just let me die now, you concealed.

--

Sorry for late update *bow* I'm sorry to make Myungsoo seems evil here, happy holidays guys! I’ll try to give you double update today, but still don’t know :P

© Shinyunyun, 2011.