Date (Can U Smile)

A Sin

  Infinite - Can U Smile by djan04

A guy was waiting for someone, he looked at his wristwatch but still couldn't find her anywhere. "Hish—hyung said that she'll be here around 9 but where is she just now?" that guy pouted. But suddenly he felt someone hugged his waist, the guy turned his face surprisedly to find her already arrived.

"Annyeong—" a girl who was hugging the guy smiled cheerfully. "Wait for me?" she asked.

"You've to ask?" the guy said.

"I'm already here but you still angry?" she replied.

"Yes, because you're not supposed to be here."

"Your words just too harsh, Oppa..." then the girl walked away left him with her bag.

"Ya—wait for me!" the guy called. "Hyo, I'm sorry," the guy said but the girl didn't want to forgive him easily. "Is there something I can do so you'll forgive me?" the guy tried to persuade her.

"There's one thing you've to do then I'll forgive you," the girl answered.

"What is it?" the guy asked.

"Be my boyfriend and let's go on a date..." the girl smirked while the guy gave her a surprised look.

Myungsoo stepped inside your room to find an empty bed, he saw Hoya who was sitting on the sofa tried to call someone. When Hoya noticed that Myungsoo'd come, he put back his phone and asked Myungsoo to have a seat.

"You still can't find her?" Hoya asked.

"I've visited her friends in the hospital but he didn't tell me anything," Myungsoo answered.

"Fine, let me just tell you then. Hyo...is going to Japan to meet Woohyun."

"Mwo?" Myungsoo looked surprised.

"I know you'd realized that my sister..."

"I truly know that Hyo loves Woohyun, and so? You want me to let them?" impolitely Myungsoo cut Hoya's words.

"No, I want you help Hyo to stop loving his cousin. What will the parents say if they find out this," Hoya said.

"Abeoji won't say anything seriously, he isn't a type who will care," Myungsoo stated.

"Well...you still have to help her," Hoya glared.

"Why I've to?" Myungsoo glared back.

"Because you married to her and she's your wife! It's your duty to always remind her!" Hoya said angrily.

"Fine."

Hoya looked confused with Myungsoo's answer, He doesn't refuse? Hoya thought.

"Well...can I ask you to do...a favor?" Hoya asked hesitantly. Myungsoo just stayed quiet while Hoya cleared his throat. "Break up with Minhyun."

"I will," Myungsoo quickly replied.

You and Woohyun were in the car on your way to Shibuya, an area where teenagers would love it. And of course you, you're extremely happy just now because Woohyun agreed to be your boyfriend although he didn't know why he'd to follow your wants.

You couldn't stop smiling and glanced to him who looked guilty.

"Oppa, what's happened with your good-looking face? Where does bolmae Woohyun go? Where is he? You're not my boyfriend Nam Woohyun!" you chuckled sheepishly. You looked again at him and he looked more relax just now. "Oppa, sing for me..." you asked while tugged his right arm.

"Ya—I'm driving!" Woohyun said and let go off his arm. "What song?" he asked.

"Mm... Can U Smile?" you told. Woohyun just ready to sing while you cut him, "Don't forget your expression Oppa! Sing it with your heart, kekeke..." you laughed while Woohyun just sighed.

Aju orae jeon neoreul boatdeon,

Geu neukkimeul gieokhe nan…

Neoreul aratdeon nareul aratdeon,

Geu shijeoli saenggakna…

When I looked at you,

I remember that feeling from a long ago...

You knew me, I knew you,

I remember that time...

Neoreul dalmgo shipdeon eouligo shipdeon,

Ganjeolhaetdeon shiganeul nan dashi saenggakhae,

Da jinagan hannat chueok bboningeol...

When I wanted to be like you, hang out with you,

I think about those desperate times,

But it's merely a memory that'd passed by...

And, can you smile?

Niga weonhajana,

Niga barajanha...

Nae mam maneuroneun neol jabeul suga obtneungabwa...

And, can you smile?

Naega garajanha,

Nan gwenchanhdajeonha...

Majimak neoege,

Nan igeot bakken mot junabwa...

And, can you smile?

You want this,

You hope for this...

I can't seem to have you with only my heart...

And, can you smile?

I said to go,

I said I'm okay...

Seems like I can give nothing,

But this to you at the end...

"Stop..." you suddenly spoke. Woohyun glanced to you didn't catch what you meant. "We'd arrived already, Oppa?" you asked and hurriedly wiped your tears.

Woohyun looked outside and yes, both of you in Shibuya already. He then gave you a warm smile, "Where will we go? Have you decided where to go?" he asked.

"How about park your car and let's start our date here!?" you answered in excitement. You easily forgot that you're sad. Woohyun who was driving just gave you a surprised look.

You really mean it when you asked me to be your boyfriend? he thought while parked the car.

You'd gone out of the car. Shibuya was really really crowded. You and Woohyun just walked along the crowded street, you visited some souvenir shops but still couldn't find what you wanted—Sakura lantern.

"Why are you being so interested with that?" Woohyun derided you. You just chuckled because you didn't have the answer. You just found that kind of lantern on web and really wanted to have it even just one, but you still couldn't find it anywhere.

You walked along with him hand-in-hand. He didn’t refuse when you—once again—tugged into his arm. Seems that Woohyun just let you do anything you wanted to do, and you felt relieved because he didn’t ask you anything, even the reason why you went to Japan.

You found an accessory shop and decided to visit it, Woohyun just followed you behind and started to look some girlish accessories.

“Oppa, look at those couple ring. Kyeoptaitda?” you asked in excitement and wanted to buy a pair for you and Woohyun. “Oppa, can we buy it?” you said.

Woohyun just nodded although he didn’t mean to wear it. You observed those couple rings and chose to buy a pair with titled ‘naeui sarang’ meant my love. Yes, it just the simple one that you bought for both of you—actually you really wanted bought a pair with half heart but it looked like a wedding ring and you’d it already. You got it from Myungsoo, didn’t you?

“Thank you!” you bowed to a young girl who supposed to be the shopkeeper. You walked out of the shop with him but you hadn’t worn that couple ring. Suddenly, Woohyun took a box of couple ring that you held, opened it and took you hand.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” Woohyun suddenly asked you in front of many people. You who were surprised just looked around and asked him what was he doing. “Yes or no?” he asked you again and prepared to place a ring into your finger.

“Oppa...” you whispered. But he still didn’t bother with your question. “Mm...yes?” you finally answered, then Woohyun placed the ring into your finger while you did it too.

“Gomawo,” he said and pulled you by your waist. Both of you were walking along and searched for a café or restaurant. “Are you hungry?” he asked and you just nodded. “Let’s go get something to eat then,” he said and looked around.

Myungsoo walked toward a door that used to be visited by him. Hesitantly, Myungsoo knocked the door but no one answered. Where does she go? Myungsoo concealed. He tried to knock it once again but still, no answer. Myungsoo then decided to leave but before he walked away, there’s an ahjumma who called him.

“Are you Minhyun’s friend?” that ahjumma asked. Myungsoo didn’t answer but nodded. “Minhyun is going to somewhere, she left the house this morning carried some luggage with her.

“Luggage? Where did she go?” Myungsoo asked himself. “Ahjumeoni, didn’t she tell you where would she go?” that ahjumma just waved her hand, meant that she didn’t know and Minhyun didn’t tell her anything. Just then, that ahjumma walked away left Myungsoo alone.

Myungsoo let out a sigh and went back to his car.

“Damn good. Why people like to leave me alone, uh? First, my moms. Then my wife, and now...Minhyun? —“ Myungsoo cursed. He drove his car to the apartment. There’s nothing he could do since he’s left by people. Myungsoo never had close friend, even one. That’s why he’s growing like a lonely one. “Myeong, what a poor life of you...” he sighed.

   

It’s already morning. Myungsoo woke up to find he’s alone. He sighed heavily and smiled weakly, he took his phone and was surprised to get a new message from you. He hurriedly opened the inbox.

From : You

Myeong, I’ll go home soon. Mind to pick me up? And let’s have some talks after I’m home, okay? Love from your beloved wife :)

Myungsoo didn’t know why but felt relieved. He’s happy because you still contacted him when he thought that you’d already hate him for everything.

To : You

Hyo—get home soon! I miss you already and yes, I’ll pick you up. Just call me when you’re about to arrive, okay? Love you back :)

Myungsoo put back his phone and went to take a shower. It’d be a long day for him.

You woke up to find you’re sleeping on someone’s bed. You roamed your eyes but you didn’t see Woohyun anywhere. You then got up and searched for Woohyun.

“Oppa?” you called while opened the door.

“Here, in the kitchen Hyo,” you heard he answered. You walked toward his voice and found him who was serving your breakfast. “Morning,” he gave you a morning smile but you decided to gave him a surprise. You hugged his waist and made him turn in surprised, he faced you then you pecked him on the cheek. “Hyo...” he couldn’t say anything.

“Good morning, Mr. Nam...” you smiled cheerfully. Acted like there’s nothing wrong between you, but not for him. It’s definitely wrong even from the beginning.

“Hyo, we need to talk.”

“Not now,” you quickly said and made Woohyun gave you a stern look. “Just—let me who explain anything to you, Oppa, that’s the reason why I can be here with you right now. Okay?” you said.

Woohyun just kept silent while looked deeply into your eyes.

“What will you gonna do today?” he asked, back into his normal voice. “Have you decided to go back to Seoul?” he locked his gazed into yours. You could feel that you still wanted to be with him, acted like he’s your truly boyfriend. You did realize that last night would be your precious night after this 20 years along with him.

“Oppa...” you wanted to say something but started to cry, “Let’s just...break up.”

Again, Woohyun just stayed quiet. You avoided eye-contact with him but suddenly, Woohyun put his arms onto your shoulders.

"Nal bwarabwa..." Woohyun forced you to just look into his eyes. "What are you doing to me?" he asked. "You want to break up? You'll just leave? End up like this?" he tortured you with questions.

"O—ppa..." your eyes wet and you started to sob. "I'm sorry."

"Hyo, listen. I thought you're really mine, neon naekkeoya. I thought you flew to Japan because you've decided to be with me...but—" Woohyun also started to cry.

You hugged him tightly and Woohyun just hugged you back.

"Oppa... We're siblings..." that's the only words you could say.

"You do know but you asked me to be your boyfriend? Are you kidding me?" you shook your head. "Now please just tell me. What is exactly the reason about why are you here?" Woohyun raised his voices.

"I want you hear me. I want you listen to my explanation. It's about what I feel, what I'm thinking, and...I really want you to break up with me. Let's just end up like this," you said in serious look.

"Then, tell me..."

"Saranghae Nam Woohyun," you said without hesitant. "But—you're like my brother, you're my cousin, you're special as Hoya oppa... I do love you—as a dongsaeng..." you finally told him your decision.

"As...a dongsaeng?" he looked at you unbelieving. "What if I truly love you..until death?" he confronted you.

"It's all up to you, Oppa. I've decided my own at all."

Imi orae jeon naega badatdeon,

Ni maeumeul gieokhae nan...

Naegen neomchideon niga gomabdeon,

Geu shijeoli saenggakna...

I remember a long time ago,

When i received your heart...

I think of those times,

When you were overflowing to me and I was thankful...

Gajang saranghal ddae, Gajang haengbokhal ddae,

Ibyeoreul majuhaesseo naegen cham neomchyeoseo,

Mianhaeseo jabadul sun eobtneungeol...

We came across a farewell when we loved the most,

When we were the happiest,

I couldn't hold you back because you were overflowing to me, because I was sorry...

And, can you smile?

Niga weonhajana,

Niga barajanha...

Nae mam maneuroneun,

Neol jabeul suga obtneungabwa...

And, can you smile?

Niga galajanha,

Nan gwenchanhdajeonha...

Majimak neoege,

Nan igeot bakken mot junabwa...

Geuredo geuredo gyeolguk geuredo nan...

Hajiman amado gyeolguk geuredo nan...

Geuredo geuredo gyeolguk geuredo nan...

Hajiman gyeolguk geuredo nan...

You're packing your stuff in Woohyun's bedroom, no wonder that he's locking his gaze into your proportion. You just continued inserting your clothes, blouse, underwears, and so all. But suddenly you felt someone wrapped an arm on your neck, it's Woohyun.

"Don't move, please..." he whispered in your ears. "Let it be the last moment for both of us, Hyo..." you didn't listen to him but turned. You now faced him, about 4-5 mm you'll accidentally kiss his lips.

"Oppa...ireohke hajimara... We still can meet next time," you tried your best to make him not feeling down.

"But that won't be so close like this, Hyo... We never know what will happen in the future," he refused to hear you.

"Oppa... I've decided my own way, can't you please just appreciate it?" you said trying to back away.

"Gajima..." Woohyun pulled your waist back to him. Because he pulled you too powerful, both of you fell down and you're on top of him. You blushed when saw his face too close to yours, and suddenly Woohyun leaned into your lips. Kissed you soft and deeply. You're shock but then started to melt with the passionate kiss. You put your hands around his neck and tried to dominate the kiss.

"O—ppa...mmmhh..." you moaned although you'd ordered your mind not to be such a in front of him. It's just embarrassing for you. "Op—pa..." you wanted to pull away catched for breath but he didn't let you. "O—ppa... I can't...breath!" then you pushed away.

"Mian.." that's the only words he could say. You just gave him a shy smile.

From : You

Myeong, I'm in the plan already. Will land around 3, see you soon :)

Sorry for late update Guys, seriously :(

I’ve tried my best to finish it as soon as possible but hell that damn school and my sleepy head >< well, I promise you for a better chapter than this! Perhaps I’d write a longer one for chapter 13? Just please, bear with me… Gamsahamnida!

© Diantika Shinyunyun, 2012.