Chapter 9

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She feel like a burden was lifted from her shoulder the moment she told her grandpa about the things that have been lingered in her head.But she knows that she can't always depend on him because he getting older and weaker although he look strong.People at his age should rest without any thought and stress.

    The pair of legs still wandering without aim.Home?She is not ready to recall what happen at the mansion even though hours have passed. She knows well herself that she will must to follow her father demand at any cost. She knows what he is capable to do. She will have to greet strangers at the school.Just then a thought come  'Wait, i don't know which school she will attend. Whaf if he enroll me into the old school'. 

    With that she turn around and follow by her confused bodyguards. Ugh,it is really bothering. The old school is the school she attend with A Pink. She is not ready to meet them.The old school hold many memories and there she meet with EXO when there was a exchanged students program. An idea pop up in her head. Being a clever girl she is,she decided to ask the bodyguards.

   "Hey, do you any of you know which school I will attend?" She pop her head at the middle front seats shocking the men.

   "Agashi!! It is a relief that i didn't have a heart attack," on of them mumbled loudly. She thought her bodyguards were the living woods. They barely uttered a word.

   "Just answer my question,"she told strenly.

   "Seoul International Highschool,"one of them answer. She let out a sigh relief. That was such a good thing but she does not know what is coming to her. In her head was her friends still attending their old school which is Cube Highschool Academy and SM Academy. Mabye the fate wants to test her again. 

---

She dash towards the chairman room the moment she arrived at the mansion. She already accepted the fact she will attend the chosen school but something is bothering her head. It always been habit since she small that she can't sleep if curiosity creep in her head but she will sleep if the problem to big to handle. Well,she Park Chorong after all. She can turns into a different person 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter