Chapter 18

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's Pov

All the eyes in the lobby stare at him as he walked towards the elevator. His messy school uniform on his body made him look more hot. That what you got when you have a handsome face. No matter what they wear , they will stand out from everyone. In advance he was the chairman youngest son. 

    "Good afternoon Second Young Master," his father secretary greeted. 

    "Is father inside?" he asked.

    "Let me you there,"she offered. He followed her impatiently. His mind still at cloud nine. Everything happened to fast to his liking. 

    She knocked the door twice and opened the door for him. The office owner look up from his table and look at his son strangely. It was a rare situation. His youngest son wouldn't came to his office unless he force him. He dismiss his secretary.

    "Well, what are doing here ,JungKook? It must be important that you come here directly. Tell me your wish ,son," the chairman said sarcasticly. His son literally ignore his sarcasm.

    "What happened to ChoRong's brother four years ago?" He asked directly without beat around the bush. His father control his reaction. He was being cautios. 

    "He dead in a car crash." His father said flatly.

    "Ugh, i know that. Stop hiding the truth from me. I need to know. What actually happened to her brother?" He said in frustration. His father still wanted to hide everything. 

     "Why you need to know? I thought you didn't like her," his father smirked evilly. Jung Kook was dumbfounded. ' Why i need to know? Ugh , i don't care ,  i want to know the truth' His father chuckled. He told him all the things he knew.

    "I guess you already found out about it. Well, her brother dead because of someone evil deed. As you know , in this world , people tend to destroy someone else happiness instead search for their own happiness. Her brother was a victim of someone wrath. She went to Japan because she thought her father wanted to destroy her life just like he did to her brother. But the reason she got to go Japan was her father. It was to protect her. But something unexpected happened when she went there. We thought that Chi Hoon n Cho Rong were safe but that person found out that their father still aid Chi Hoon secretly and planned for his death. "

    Jung Kook was left speechless. Her family went through a lot but they are strong. That was why their business expand widely. But something hit his realization. 

   "Then , why did she return here? Was she supposed to be safe at Japan?" He asked with wide eyes. His father look in the eyes changed. He was being serious. 

    "The bad one has decide to return. His wrat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter