Chapter 7

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's Pov

I already come back to Korea for a few days but it feel like a few years.Ugh, i hate living in this house.I am stuck in this house because i cannot visit my grandpa. That old chairman is really a troublesome. The situation in this house never changed , always lonely like no one living in the mansion. The mansion looks so huge and warm from outside but the reality was completely opposite. I cannot wait to go back to Japan and leave this creepy quiet house. It just same with ghost's house quiet, lonely and gloomy. The knock on my room's door breaks my thought. 

    "Chorong ah, it is lunch time. Come down and eat with us", Mrs Park called.

    "I am not hungry."

    "But you haven't eat from the morning",she said sofly. You still have the guts to said that now when i am already old enough to understand the world's rule.

    "Chorong, open the door and come downstairs. Your dad has something to tell to you",she continue. Mabye he want to tell me about grandpa.I open the door and looks at her boringly.

    "What is it he want to say to me?",i asked her. i really hope that i can meets my grandpa. I miss him so freaking much and i hope he 

    "Why don't you come down and eat first. You haven't eat from the morning. You can fall sick",she said and held my hand. I scoff.

    "Are you trying to playing your role as a mother now?Let me be honest with you. It does not suit you at all so quit it. And one more do not touch me like we are close."Chorong spat.I walk past her but her words stops me.

   "Until when you going to act like this?Can't you let the bygones away?"

   "Can't",the one word sound really cold. With that i left her there.

--------

No one's pov

Jungkook have come back to school today and of course with Bangtan. They always together no matter what.The school a bit chaotic because there are a few new students who just transfer from the SM Academy. It is a ordinary thing happen when a lot of students transfer at the same time because the seat in class will change. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin goes to cafeteria like usual to grab their lunch. Jin wave his hand to them from their table. 

    "Have you guys seen the new students?I heard there are twelve of them."Rap Mon said.

    "We haven't see them but i think them will enter the class after lunch",V said.

    "Forget that but i find something that really strange",J-hope said. Others raise their eye brows.

    "Someone named Kim Taehyung and Min Yoong Gi attend school",he continued and looks and V and Suga.Just then Rap Mon spank him on head. Suga and v laughed heartily.

    "Ah, hyung. Why are hitting me?"

    "Just be grateful that them came."Rap mon scold him. V shows him a 'down tumb'. J-hope rubbing his head while eating.And jus then he saw something or a bunch of people.

   "Hey, Hey don't the bunch of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter