Chapter 1

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 TWO YEARS AGO

            "Chorong ah , wake up! Its already 7 am," Mrs Park's voice alarm is ringing.

Chorong's eyes shot open at her mother statement. Chorong rushed to bathroom to wash up. She brushed her tooth and wash her face. After wear her uniform , she run downstairs and wears her shoes.

            "Mom, i'm off. Bye"

            "Eat breakfast first!",Mrs Park shout while walking to front door. She sighed when she realized that her daughter already gone.

             "That kid never changed"

 

Chorong running while looking at her watch. "Shot, i'm soo late". She fasten her steps when she saw the guards almost close the gate.

             "Phew , it was a close call", she continued walked to her class as she catches her breath.

             "Why are you late?",Bomi asked as she reached her seat.

             "My dream too sweet for me to wake up".Chorong smile as she answer her friend question. Bomi just scoffed at her statement.

             "Where is the teacher?",she asked Bomi as her eyes wonder around the class.

             "She report you to the administration for being late again",Bomi said with her serious tone which scared Chorong.Chorong's eyes grow bigger and Bomi laughed like there is no tomorrow.

             "Gosh , you scare me",Chorong said as she caught her friend was lying.

             "Then who told you to come school too late",Chanyeol said as she seated behind Chorong.

             "Where are you from?",Chorong ask Chanyeol to changed the subject. Chanyeol shook his head before answer her question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter