Chapter 3

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 YEARS LATER                                                                                                                                                                                           (Japan)

       The have been ringing for like 10 times but the owner have no intention to leave her dreamland. Finally, the caller give up but call again after 30 minutes later. She groaned before pick the call. 

      "Hello. Park Chorong is speaking", she answer the call with her sleepy voice.

      "I know my daughter's voice",the caller said. Chorong open wide.

      "Don't you dare to hang up",her mom said.

      "What do you want?",Chorong asked coldly. Her sleepy mood have gone the moment her mom talked.

      "I want you to come back this holiday", her mom said. Chorong scoffs.

      "Don't even dream about it. I won't go back", Chorong said.

      "I won't force you but i think you should knows about this",her mom said. Chorong become curios but she stay quiet.

      "Your grandpa is sick". Chorong mind went blank after her mom said it.Her grandpa was the closestperson since she still a kid because her parents always busy so her grandpa who spend the most time when she younger.

      "I need to go now. Make your decision before it becomes too late". That was the last sentence her mom said.

(Seoul)                                                                                      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter