Chapter 4

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(TOKYO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT)

      The weather is so nice for her to waste so she decided to walks around the airport a bit before board her flight since she have 1 hour and 30 minutes for her flight. For some reason she felt like she going to leave this country although i will come back after 4 days. The ringing phone disturb my calmness. 

    "Why there are so many people disturb my serenity this day".She complains before answer the unknown call.

    "Hello",she greets.

    "As expected you prefer pick up unknown call than your own father".Her dad have been call her but she ignored it.

    "What do you want?",she asked.

    "I supposed you are at airport right now",he states.

   "None of your business",she said.

   "Well, i think its my business since you going to meet my father later. I'm telling you in addition that i won't allow you to meet my father unless you follow my condition",he said frankly.

   "Hell no !! For your information, he's my grandpa. I have right to meet him", she fights back.

   "For your information, i'm the only one who knows where he is now",he said.  

    'I want to go back because i want to meet grandpa. Its useless if i can;t not meet him'

   "Aish, tell me the condition",she give in.

   "Good girl",he said.

   "Let your fiancee take you home",he said.

   "Ne ne ne--wait . What ?!! No way",she complains.

   "Yes way. That is my condition if you want to meet your beloved grandpa",he said.

   "Whatever",she said and hang up on her father. 

(SEOUL)

  A family were having a breakfast in a peace like usual but was disturb when the head of the family drop a bomb.

      "Jung kook ah, your fiancee will come back from Japan today so i want you to pick her up at the airport",Chairman Jeon said.

      "But i have a plan with my friends today", Jung kook said.

      "You just need to take her home or you can bring her with you",his father states calmy while eating his food.

      "But--",his words was cut by his mom.

      "Your dad is right beside this your opportunity to meet your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter