Chapter 16

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's Pov

     She opens her eyes slowly as her eyes were adjusting to the light. She could only see white wall. 

    "Are you awake?" A man asked. She was suprised to hear his voice. 

    "Uh, how can you are here?" She asked him.

    "Well, i made a trip to make a suprise for you but i failed. You made me suprise. How can this happen? Are kidding me right now? How many times i must tell you to not overthinking or stress? How can you be so stuborn? Huh?"

     " Gosh, Mark! You just make me stress more you know. By the way, what did the doctor said?" She asked him.

    "Low blood pressure and low sugar in your blood. He said you cannot receive many stress at the same time. So , care to tell me about what happen? Or you want me to call your parents?" He smirk knowing she could not say no. 

     "Ugh, i hate you," she grunts. She told him everthing happen including her fiancee, why she could not return to Japan and incident at the school. Every single thing she told him.

    "Actually , i know a little about this Jeon boy. He had a high class for material arts. His father run a bodyguard company so that was a normal thing. Mabye it is a good thing that he became your fiancee. One more thing, i know you loved your brother very much but do you think he will be happy if he see your condition now? You have take care of yourself so you can bring justice to your brother," he said.

    "Wait. What did you sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter