Chapter 17

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  No One's Pov

She was standing in front of the door as she fiddles with her fingers. She was too nervous to greet her parents. Their car parked right in the garage so they obviously already home. She grabbed her hair in frustration and stomped her feet.

     Mark laughed. She was too cute. She gave him a glare.

    "Okay², I will stop laughing. Now, open the door and step in the house. It simple Cho Rong ah. Ah! Don't forget to introduce me to your parents," he said playfully as he winked. 

   She took a deep breathe as she opened the door. 

   "I am home," she said carefully as she let Mark in. Her parents look at her dumbfoundedly. She was different. Why would she greet them when she never did it before?

   "Who is him?" Her father asked as he looks at Mark up and down. Cho Rong was about to open but the man beside her beats her with his fast mouth. Ugh

     "Hi, I am Mark from Got7. I am your daughter boy friend," he introduced herself without a warning but he still had a gut to wave.

    "Boyfriend!!" her parents shout in unison. She wanted to smack badly. Ugh, this man is so annoying.

    "Not , it is not what you think. He is just a male friend i met in Japan," Cho Rong explained. Her parents sigh in relief. She smiled which made her parents suprise. She never smiled at them.

    "Ugh Ermmm , we have something to tell you." She and Mark sat on the sofa as she told them. Her parents started to feel uncomfortable.

    "Wait, it is not us. Just you," Mark said playfully. She glared at him which made him his silent mood.

    "Chi Hoon Oppa accident. Both of you knew the truth behind his death , right?" She asked. Her parents wore a poker face.

    "I do not want to hear his name here. He is not a part of this family anymore the moment he left this mansion." Her father told her firmly.

   "Chairman Park, you do not have to hid it. I know you sent a few men to watch over your son like you did to your daughter. Plus, when you knew he was getting married , you sent a money to him without him knowing it. What I cannot understand is why you hid the truth behind his accident." Mark said because he know the old man still wants to keep it as a secret.

     "Who are you to say all of this? Do not act like you know everything," He said as he kept his voice low.

     "Dad, can you just tell me the truth. I do not be in the dark alone. I kept blaming both of you but now i know the truth. Besides , i think you already know that someone had following me those day," she said , hoping her father would tell them. 

     Her parents sighed heavily. The day they afraid of had come. Her mom nodded at her father , ensure her father that it is okay to tell Cho Rong what had happen.

Flashback (what her father tell)

     Little Cho Rong's cries echo in the whole mansion. She still could not let go of her brother. Her mom hold her tightly as she tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter