Chapter 12

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took me a while to write this because of my final exam last week and two week ago. Hope you guys enjoy it.A bit long chapter though. 

Cho Rong's Pov

      The morning come too soon to my liking. I wish i can forget everything the moment i wake up. The pain was too much to take. The nightmare is back. Although i cannot recalled the dream but i know that it was the same nightmare. The nightmare that will come and find me anytime and anywhere. The nightmare that always made me cry. A sigh escaped my mouth. How i wish i could turn back the time.

      I stand up and enter the bathroom. Still, i need to wash up in order to go to the school. The good grade will help me to get out from this hell. This place that everyone called 'home' became a very scary hell. I can't believe that i was raise in this house. I looked at myself in the mirror with the uniform on. This cold mask that was placed in order to protect myself always on myself the moment i wake up. I will not take off this mask and live in this cruel world.

      I walk the downstairs slowly. The living room that i used to watch television with him now became the place that i want to avoid at any cost. The dining room that used to be family gathering after the tiring day turned out to be the most suffocated place. Many thoughts came into my head the moment i knew the repulsive truth. Can i stop him if i a bit older at that time? Can we be a happy family if i stopped him at that time? Can all of this changed? I wake up from my speculation the moment my so-called mother called my name.

    "Cho Rong ah , come and eat with us," she said. I looked at her boringly. Does she think i will eat with them? At that table? Such a bothersome. I ignore her and walk towards the door. I could see she was hurt by my action but i do not want to care about her. i just  cannot forget what she did in the past. No matter how much i want to forget the memories and throw the memories but it still come to me again like a reflection of a mirror.

The car enter the school ground and get out from it. I left the other two boys. I don't know why but i afraid that the two of them will try to took off my mask. The corridor was quiet as its still early in the morning. But as i come near the class, i could hear the noise of students. Mabye it was my class's student. I ignore the strange feeling and enter the class. 

    Twelve pair of eyes looked at my direction the moment i enter the class. EXO. Keep calm Park Chorong and ignore them. That what i did as take my seat. They were shocked to see me. The back door slide and seven boys entered. Jeon Jung Kook walks in with them. I search my phone it was no where to be found. Just then my phone come into my view. 

     "You left it in the car," Joong Ki said  and take his seat beside me. I nods and take it. I plug in the earphone and ignore the curious stares. I get the book from my bag and start reading them. The plot didn't even enter my head. Get out from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter