Chapter 13

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's Pov

     Jung Kook spent his previous day at school at school avoiding BTS. He knows what kind of thing he needs to through that day so he successfully escaped from their grasp. That was the other day but today six mad boys standing infront of his house. He pulls his hair out of frustration. V and Jimin surely tell them in bad way. It was a relief that his parents working out in overseas.

    In the end, they eat breakfast at his house. The housekeeper make many food knowing their big appetite, well it is not a first time they come. After that, they gather in the living room with television on. All of them looking at Jung Kook with judging faces. Rap Monster wearing a 'Explain it to us, now!' face while J-Hope hiding his mischievous smile. Ugh, such a ert. Jung Kook sighs and begin to explain everything.

    "You should have tell us about--," Rap Monster words was cut by J-Hope.

    "Is she pretty? Her body---" 

    "Ow! Hyung!" J-Hope whines because Jin smacked his head.

    "It is a treatment to cure your erted mind," the older one said. V and Jimin burst into laughter.

    "Oh! You said she don't like you either so why did she moved to our school. There is so many school in Seoul," Jimin asked after recovered from his laugh.

    "I don't know. That is why i'm trying to talk with her but she refused. She even made me embarrass in the class that day," Jung Kook explained.

    "Just let her be. Mabye i can get know her better," V smile knowingly. Everyone rolled their eyes at the playboy making he frown deeply.

    "Are looking down at me now? I can---"

   "Sure you can~~~," Suga sing as everyone follow he leaving the living room leaving V alone.

    "I'm not finish talking yet!" V protest but no one pay attention to him which making him pout alone.

----

    She spends the day with locking herself in the room. After rolling in the bed out of boredom,she decided to watch some korean drama. Is has been a while since she watched it because of her packed schedule at Japan. When she have leisure time at there she would walking alone at some park or garden while listening to music or out with her friends. She immersed in the drama but stopped at some episode to grab some food.

    She runs down the stairs and rushed into kitchen. She grabs what she needs and leave quickly making the maid dumbfounded in the kitchen. After done eating she runs down again into kitchen and left the dishes at the sink. Well, she too lazy to wash it. She is walking to her room but some noises made her stopped at the particular room. 

    "Are sure hiding the truth is the best option? What if she knows what happen to Chi Hoon," the female voice can be heard behind the closed wall. Chorong hands tremble at the name.

   "We must make sure she does not know about it. No, she cannot know about it. It will make things harder for us--," she left not willing to hear it futher. She could not bear hearing the heartless talk from his father. She thinks that her father probably saying that she will make things harder for him and his beloved company. Well, that was what she thought.

   "--to protect her." The important words left from her father's mouth but unfortunately she could not hear it. She already set in her mind what kind of person her father is. 

She slump at the bed edge and grab the blanket. Thoughts bombarded her head. What kind of truth did they  hide from her? Why did they hide it? What happens to Chi Hoon? Is the truth related to him? What kind of secrets they held between themselves? Her head getting hurt and her view getting blur and the room spinning making it more hurt. She opens the drawer and find  the bottles with her hand. She grabbed it and pop the pill in and gulped the water which always at her bed side.

    She felt slightly better but the effect of the pain killer which is drowsiness can be felt. She shut down the laptop and fall asleep shortly after. It had been a while since she felt the pain but it usually come when she too stress or thinking too much. It got worst after she came back to Korea. She slept until the morning sunlight greets her again. 

She groans and held her head. She slept too long that her head hurt. Memories from yesterday rushes into her head. She brought both her hands to face to wipe the memories but her hands wet. There are water on her face. She was crying last night with the same nightmare. (Chapter 11). She buries her head in her crossed arms. 

    Slowly, she stands up with her trembling legs and wash up. She needs to empty her mind again. After that she goes down the stairs to grab some foods. She haven't eat since dinner yesterday so she needs to fiil her stomach to avoid headache from coming. She left the dishes to the maid and continue to watch the drama from yesterday. It is a relief that she didn't meet her parents because she does not know how to face them yet.

Jung Kook's Pov

    Yesterday we (BTS) hang in my house playing games and watching movies.We are too lazy to go out. Of course the house was in disaster after that. Poor the housekeepers but what to do, it were their job. I walk down the stairs and see the house is clean like before. Before all the troublemakers came to be exact. My parents had came back last night and are having their breakfast at the dining room as i can see.

    "Hey, mom dad," I greet them like usual.

    "Oh, you are awake! Come eat with us," my mom said.

    "D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter