Chapter 6

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     The ride is filled with silence or 'awkwardly silence'. She would only look out of the window while he focused on driving.They never bother to talk with each other. 

     "Can i ask you something?"Jungkook break the silent mode.

      "Go ahead."

      "Who are them?"Jung kook asked.

      "None of your business,"she answer but still looking outside the window.

      "Don't you think you being too rude to someone who helps you just now?"Jung kook stated. 

      "Don't think you being too busybody to someone who you just meet?"Chorong spit back. Just then they arrive at the destination. Chorong stares at the mansion and sighed. Jungkook looks at she strangely. 'Aren't she supposed to be happy to back to her own home?'

     "Are you not going out?"Jungkook asked annoyingly. She ignore him and get out from the car. She get out and see her mother at the front door. Jung kook greets her mother but she just pass her mother like there is nobody at the door and go the her room.

    "Thanks for sending my daughter and sorry for troubling you",Mrs Park smile genuinly.

    "Its nothing. I need to go now. Bye Aunty."Jung kook bows and take his leave. 'Why she does not acknowledge her own mother? But it is a rude attitude.I cant get this girl.Whatever'

The gathering was strangely silent. They still shocked with the previous scene.They still could not believe the information they got.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter