Chapter 11

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's Pov

     No matter how far you avoid the fate will eventually find you. No matter how cruel the fate, you still have to walk through it. However, the hardship will make you strong to face the cruel world. But there is one thing that will come before hardship or along hardship or after hardship.It is happiness. That is the reason that we can't be too happy or sad because we don't know what will come. just enjoy the happiness but don't forget that the hardship can come anytime.

     The time seems to tick slowly in the class for the three of them. He cannot focus with her sitting at the back. He cannot took off his eyes from her the moment she enters the class. She desperately wanted the time to move quickly. Joong Ki aware about the slight strange thing with his aggashi. Like something is off. Although he does not know her too well but her tremble hands tell everything. Eventually, he took a courage to ask her. He write something on the paper and pass it to Cho Rong.

     Are you okay?

    Mind your own business.

   That was the reply he got. He sighed and decided to let it be for a mean time.

She quickly packing her bag wanting to get out from the class quickly. The moment she finished , the students in the class already left leaving a few of students in the class. She walks toward the exit but two presence block her path. Jung Kook and Chan Yeol.

    "We need to talk," they said in unison. They briefly looked at each other, ignoring each other. Cho Rong started walking again, trying to ignore them. They tried to grab her hands but their hands got pulled to their back by Chorong's bodyguards.

    "Let go of my hand," Jung Kook and Chan Yeol said with a hint of anger. They don't know why the new students hold their hands and they hold it painfully.

    "Are you okay?"Bogum asked Chorong.She nodded.

    "Do you know them?" Joong Ki asked.

    "I am her fiancee!"   "I am her friend!"

    "Just ignore them. I want to get home early," Chorong said and walks away. Bogum and Joong Ki let go of the hands and follow Chorong without spare a single glance to the two person. 

    "Hey! You have to apologize first!" Jung Kook shout but got ignored. Chan Yeol looked at Cho Rong with mixed feelings. Baek Hyun pats his shoulder.

    "If she wants to explain it to us i believe that she will come find you or us. Mabye she isn't ready yet to face us," Baek Hyun consoles him.

    "And you. Are you sure you are her fiancee? It just strange that she does npta sit beside you," Baek Hyun said to Jung Kook.

    "Mind your own business." With that Jung Kook left the class leaving a speechless Baek Hyun.

    "Woah, that rude jerk," Baek Hyun scoff in disbelief.

    "Who is a rude jerk?" D.O asked as he rubbing his sleepy eyes.

    "Its nothing,you big eyes." He said and stormed out from the class. Avoiding D.O.  and knowing the aftermath of his words.

    "Yah, Byun Baek Hyun! Come here in instant." D.O goes out to get Baek Hyun, leaving Chan Yeol.

    "I hope what Baek Hyun said will come true. That you will come to me and explain the situation. The situation that made you changed so much," Chan Yeol said with little hope.

Cho Rong's Pov

     Why they are here? Aren't they supposed to be at SM Academy? What kind of fate is this? Why this happening? That jerk is here too. That old man must had planned all of this. Aish, I shouldn't have came here in the first place. My head aches again. I get the bottle of pills from my bag. Since a month ago, my head keep ache for no reason. Mabye i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter