Chapter 14

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's Pov 

     She walks by the shelf with her fingers sliding the books. Novels were something that a lot of girls like to read. Although some of the have the common storyline but it is still read by many girls. The same goes to Chorong. 

    She smiles as she saw a book she was looking for. Her hand bumped with someone's else hand as she touched the book.She dropped her hand instantly when she saw the person's face. 

    "You still like this kind of genre? I thought your taste will change like you." He told she bluntly while checking the book.His words stabbed her heart. She turned around to walk by, trying to avoid him.

    "Park Cho Rong, dont you think you are too coward? You left your friends and come back without explain a thing to your friends. Well, what to do? You will have to face them later." He talked with a sweet smile. He knew her weakness. Her friends.

    "What are you trying to say,Kyung Soo?" She asked as she turned around to face him.

    "Oh, you know my name," he said mockingly. She glared at him.

    "I am just trying to warn you so you can make the preparations to face a storm," he said as his smile never left his face. His words made her confuse.Storm? What kind of storm he mean?

    "Enjoy the book," he said as his hand gave her the book. Then, he just left. She knows D.O. He only likes to watch from far. His words definitely meant something.

Jung Kook's Pov

    I cannot focus at all right now because of that girl. My friends' words did not enter my head. I was left dumbfounded when they la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter