Chapter 15

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Kook's Pov

     Chorong is walking towards me slowly. My friends look at her with interest as she arrives at our table. She looks at me with her stoic face and say.

"I just want to tell you that I will go home by myself."

"I think your mom told me to drive you to home," I said. Actually, her mother did not tell me about that. It just that I felt responsible to send her home.

  "I don't give a damn about what she told you." She said as she left me dumbfounded. So it is true she was not in good terms with her family. I watch her as she walks outside the cafe.

      "We still here you know," Jin said.

      "I know."

      "She looks sad," Jimin said. Who? Jimin an observer among us so you can say he can read you like a book. 

      "Who?" V asked in my favour. I thanked him mentally.

      "His fiancee," he said while looking at me. Others look at me questionly. I just shurg my shoulders as i don't know what to say.

Chorong Pov's

    I walk along the road as look at the changes in Seoul. Nothing much changed though. The road is not busy today for some reason. I walk without aim until i arrive at the familiar alley. The alley looked the same like the last time i visited it. At the end of the alley , there is a empty house. Two years ago, this house still beautiful and warm with the endless love of the owners. But just in few months after that everything changed.

      A tear slipped from my eyes as remember their smiling face. I enter the house and walk outside the house. I smile weakly as sit at the back yard. I miss him so bad. If i sad he will always stay by my side as his wife plays with their son.

     As i thinking about them, i saw a box near the window. Curiosty creep in my heart as i pick it up. The box cannot be open unless you enter the code. It was so strange that this kind of box still here. It was like someone puts this here on purpose.

     Tang! I look around as i trying to find the sound's source. Someone was here with me and that person was hiding all the time. Just then my phone rings. I picks up the call and walks away after giving the house a last glance.

     "Agashi , where are you?" Joong ki voice can be heard.

     "Uh, somewhere. Can you pick me up? I will send my location," i said in calm tone trying to chase away my insecure feelings. I think someone is following me but i continue walking. 

    "Sure, agashi. I will hang up now," he said and hang up. I still holding the phone at my ear as walk the alley. I walk out from the alley and remove my phone. A relief sigh escaped my lips. I send my location wait for him at many people around.

No one's pov

     After minutes passed, Joong ki arrived and she hop on in hurry. She look around through the window but she cannot see anyone who is strange. Joongki looks at her strangely.

     "What's wrong?" he asked.

     "I think someone is following me. It is a good thing that you bring your own car, that way he would not know you are my bodyguard." She said.

     "Do you know who is following you?"

     "If i know, i wouldn't panic like this."

     "You are right. Mabye it was just your feelings, i dont think someone will follow you during the day plus, in the public," he smile at her as he said his theory. She nodded at his words and smile.

     "You know how to smile," he said.

     "I am not a robot , you know?" she said. He laughed as his corner eyes looks at some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter