Can I meet her?

The Snake and the Human's Love Story

 (Oh no! he's hurt!) (Found another picture of him, heheh)

 

Nkauj Sheng POV

 

“Nkauj Sheng, I heard that there is this handsome guy in who just came to this village and he’s been meeting a bunch of girls introducing himself.” Mai Cee told me.

“Oh,” I nodded not interested and just chopped my banana tree that we’re going to use to help feed the pigs.

My sister sighed at my reaction and stopped chopping off the banana trees' boles. “Do you know how hard it is to find a good looking guy? Nkauj Sheng, this is the reason why guys don’t come to you.” Mai Cee said.

I smiled at her. She has a weird way of trying to tell me what’s the right or good thing to do but I know she never means bad to me.

I filled my basket with as much boles as I could and turned around to grab my knife when I met eyes with a snake that looked similar. Although I was a bit freaked out, it was at a far enough distance that I knew it was alright.

“AHHHHH!” Mai Cee fell down.

“Mai Cee, don’t freak out. This snake won’t harm us.” I told her calmly seeing it move back after Mai Cee screamed.

“Why is there a snake here?! We never saw a snake here before!” she shouted.

“Hello,” I waved at the snake and helped filled up my sister’s basket. As soon as I finished, she dashed off before me. “Well then, bye snake!” I waved goodbye to the snake and headed home.

 

Peevxwm POV

 

I smiled at Nkauj Sheng as she calmly left after talking to me. Yes! She’s not afraid of me! Satisfied, I headed to the river, which is my home. As soon as I arrived home, I switch to my human form like everyone else.

 

Peevxwms%20House_zpsij1jtdlr.png (Peevxwm’s house)

 

“Peevxwm! Where have you’ve been?” my mom came up to me and hit my arm as soon as she saw me.

“I just went to earth and looked around a little.” I told her.

“Son! You know your dad won’t like it if you keep going to earth like that! Remember back then when the humans found out about us and tried to kill us?!” my mom shouted at me.

“Mom, I know but then I believe that not all humans are like that.” I told my mom.

“What do you mean?” my mom looked at me confused.

“Can we go back to the house? I have something to discuss with dad and you.” I told her excitedly.

“Why do I have such a bad feeling?” my mom asked and followed me home.

+++

“No!” my mom and dad shouted.

“Mom and dad, please?” I pouted to them as I put my hands together.

“Son, there’s a bunch of pretty snake girls out in the world that lives in water and earth, but why do you want a human girl as your wife?!” my dad shouted at me.

“But dad, she’s not like that. She doesn’t hate me or is she disgusted by me.” I told my parents.

“No is a no. I do not want a human knowing about us again and then trying to kill our snake people.” My dad said.

“Dad, please. I really like her and if you get to know her, you’ll find that she’s a great girl also.” I told my dad.

My mom sighed looking at me and headed next to me to show that she took my side. “Honey, let’s give our son a chance. He never asked for anything before.” My mom said.

My dad looked at my mom and me and left the living room.

“Dad!” I shouted and got up to follow him.

Mom held my arm and stopped me. “Give him some time.” She said and left the house.

I headed to my room and lay on my bed. Nkauj Sheng’s image came to my mind again. Her soft smile got stuck on my head. I didn’t know that accidentally bumping into her would make me like her this much.

“Hello,” Nkauj Sheng waved to me with a light smile on her face.

“How did she recognize me?” I wondered and smiled.

My dad still refused to talk to me after the next day. I sighed and headed to earth to get a glimpse of Nkauj Sheng. I turned into a snake and headed to her farm.

“Hello maidens,” two guys approached the girls.

Nkauj Sheng gave that guy that wanted to kill me a distant cold look making me smiled. Don’t you see that man? She doesn’t like you so stop staring at her.

“Hello,” another girl answered. She looks like Nkauj Sheng’s sister, that one that freaked out when she first saw me. “What are you guys doing out here?” she asked.

“We’re just coming to take a good at the girls in this village.” That annoying guy said.

“Well then, what are you young men’s names?” the sister asked.

“I’m Nyiaj Lor,” the annoying guy said.

His friend cleared his throat and stepped up. “I’m Pobtsuas Vaj, and what are you two maiden’s names?” he asked.

“I’m Mai Cee Xiong and this is my younger sister, Nkauj Sheng Xiong.” The sister said.

“Sister, I’m going to the field first. You can come afterwards.” Nkauj Sheng left her sister, Mai Cee, with the two men.

Yes! Nkauj Sheng, good job! Reject that guy so he knows clearly you don’t like him!

Suddenly that guy approached Nkauj Sheng and tried to talk to her. She answered her with little words but didn’t ignore him. Isn’t she such a perfect girl?

 

Nkauj Sheng POV

 

I started to cut the rice when Nyiaj came next to me and helped me around the field.

“So, how are you doing? Since the last time I saw you in the river, I never saw you again.” He said to me.

“I’m doing fine,” I told him and continued to cut the rice.

“Your sister and you are very pretty. What do you guys eat to become so pretty?” he flirted with me.

“Rice,” I told him and continued to cut the rice.

He let out a laugh that made me wonder what was so funny to him. I gave him honest answers and only get laughed at.

“Nyiaj right?” Mai Cee joined us with Pobtsuas following after.

Mai Cee gave me a look showing that she was interested in Nyiaj. I nodded slightly at her gesture and moved further away from Nyiaj.

“Mai Cee and Nyiaj, you two and do this side of the field and I’ll do the opposite.” I said. I turned around and looked at Pobtsuas. “Do you want to help you do the other side?” I offered him a chance.

“Sure,” he smiled and joined me. I could see him looking at Mai Cee before joining me. So he likes Mai Cee, I see.

 

Mai Cee POV

 

“So Nyiaj, while you guys are in this village, did you meet any girls you like?” I asked him.

He’s so handsome! Why did he just come into this village now? If he likes me, I sure wouldn’t mind marrying him.

“Yes, I meet a lot of girls that are nice and pretty. I heard a rumor of a pretty daughter here in this village, I’m guessing it’s you?” he asked me.

“Yes, how did you know?” I asked him surprised and happy.

“You look very pretty and well mannered.” He said.

Yes! He thinks I’m pretty and my attitude is well liked by him. Now all I have to do is make him fall harder in love with me.

“Mai Cee, I’m going to get some ivy gourd over near the lake here,” Nkauj Sheng told me.                              

Oh right! Mom said to pick some ivy gourd because dad wants to eat some. “Okay,” I nodded.

“Then I’ll come help you two over here,” Pobtsuas said and approached Nyiaj and me.

I sighed mentally in my head and continued to talk to Nyiaj a lot. I saw him glanced over at Nkauj Sheng and got annoyed. I’m prettier than my sister ain’t I? Why is he looking at her?

 

~+~+~+

How's the story so far? Sorry for being so slow but I feel like I have to explain things properly before the two of them start their love story. Anyways, I hope you guys aren't confused about anything becuase you guys don't know the customs of this ethnicity.

So can you guys keep reading? I promise it'll get more interesting! I'm not that boring of a person!!!!!!