The Epilogue of the Story

The Snake and the Human's Love Story

So yeah, I decided to do a quick epilogue about the rest of the family because I just ended it with explaining what happens to everyone so I decided to do this short epilogue on it.

I still feel motivated on writing this story even though it ends here.

               

 Last Picture of these two awesome main leads! Tried my best to find good pictures of them. 

Epilogue:

 

Nyiaj POV

 

Suddenly I realized this entire crazy thing that I’ve done. “Pobtsuas!” I shouted and turned around to see best friend looking at me pale and holding onto his stomach where I stabbed him.

“Wait,” he stopped me when I was about to help him up. “Throw that snake’s body there into the river also.” I looked at the body that I’ve killed. “I promise Nkauj Sheng.” He said.

I nodded and let him down gently. I went and grabbed the snake then threw the snake to the waterfall. I then went to Nkauj Sheng’s family and bowed to them for an apology.

“I’m sorry to all of you guys. I came into you guys’ life and made Nkauj Sheng like this. That snake will love Nkauj Sheng a lot. I’m sorry for causing blood to spill in you guys’ house.” I bowed to them once more.

“Just leave,” uncle told me coldly.

“And don’t come back.” Auntie said looked away from me.

I got up and went to piggyback Pobtsuas home.

+++

I arrived at our village, High Wind tired and covered in Pobtsuas’ blood as he was breathing softly.

“Pobtsuas!” his girlfriend, Paj Dawb, ran over to us.

 

Mai Cee POV

 

Mom and dad we headed home devastated.

“What happened?!” “Are you guys alright?!” “Where’s Nkauj Sheng?!” everyone in our village came and asked us.

We gave them no replied and opened the door to our house, which was closed for some reason. When we opened it, we saw a huge stack of gold there on our table.

“My daughter!” mom fell to the ground and cried.

Dad looked away and took a deep breath as the villagers whispered among their selves even more seeing our house filled with gold.

 

The End

 

~~~

Like I said, it's a really short epilogue.

Anyways, I totally forgot about the rest of the villagers so I quickly added a scene of them.