Let's Escape Together

The Snake and the Human's Love Story

Peevxwm POV

 

I looked around for that Nilssonia plant. I transformed into human and ran around the herbs area looking for it.

“Peevxwm…” I heard Nkauj Sheng’s voice.

I turned around and looked. Suddenly, something attacked me that I couldn’t see. I felt my inside tore up and spit out blood. I then fell down and rolled down the hell.

“Nkauj Sheng,” I clutched to my chest as the piercing pain came from there and strongly also.

No way! I’m not going to give up; I’m going to look for that Nilssonia plant. I have to save Nkauj Sheng.

While crawling through the ground looking for the medicine, suddenly the pain from my heart that burned like fire stopped. Although I was still hurt, I could get up now. I saw the Nilssonia plant and grabbed it. Then I changed into a snake and tried to hurry to Nkauj Sheng’s house.

 

Thaiv POV

 

Fine, if I die, I die! I forced myself inside the house and bit Hwi Chim.

“AHHHH!!!!” I heard Nkauj Sheng’s family screamed.

“Now you appear,” Hwi Chim looked down at his arm that was bleeding and then at me. “Prepare to die,” he said.

I have to distract this man. “Catch me if you can,” I then went out the front door and he followed after me.

“Nyiaj, hurry up with my bag!” Hwi Chim shouted and him and Nyiaj ran after me.

Remember Thaiv, what the king taught you. Remember.

 

Peevxwm POV

 

I finally made it to Nkauj Sheng’s house not sensing Hwi Chim or Thaiv.

“My daughter, are you alright?” I heard her mom crying.

I entered the house in my snake form and turned into human. “AHHH!!!” the two girls screamed and Nkauj Sheng’s dad took out a gun and aimed at me shaking.

I bowed to them and walked slowly to Nkauj Sheng clutching onto my heart that was still feeling hot and burning. I held her and tore off some of the Nilssonia plant and feed it to her.

“Mom! I’m scared!” I heard Mai Cee shouted.

“Son! Don’t hurt us! Don’t hurt our Nkauj Sheng!” her mom shouted.

“Auntie,” I looked up at them. “I won’t hurt Nkauj Sheng,” I returned my gaze back to Nkauj Sheng and I caress her cheeks. “I love her and I want to marry her.” I said.

"You what?! That was you and your parents in my dream?! No!" her mom shouted.

“WHAT?! Y-You evil snake! No!” her dad shouted as he kept the gun’s aim at me shot it with a loud BANG!

I closed my eyes and did my reflect power. I made sure to control the bullet away from the family. When the bullet hit my reflection power, it went up into the celling.

Nkauj Sheng opened her eyes and looked up at me. “Peevxwm,” she reached out and touched me.

“Are you alright? You were poisoned!” I looked at her worried.

“I’m fine…” she took a deep breath. “Mom, dad, sister, don’t be scared of Peevxwm. He’s a good guy, and I,” she looked over at them and then to me. “love him.” She gave me a sweet smile.

“Nkauj Sheng,” I hugged her.

“I heard what you said earlier. And I too, want to marry you.” She told me.

“No! Nkauj Sheng! He’s a monster that tried to kill you! He’s not a good person!” my dad shouted.

“No mom and dad, he didn’t do anything to me at all. Sister,” Nkauj Sheng looked at her sister.

Her sister got up shaking and bursted into tears. “I’m sorry!” Mai Cee went to the floor on her knees.

I looked at Nkauj Sheng confused she gave me a slight smile and looked at her sister again. “I don’t blame you. I know you were just too into your emotions and made this mistake.” Nkauj Sheng said.

Everyone’s eyes got on Mai Cee. I looked at that girl in disbelief and was about to say something when I sensed Hwi Chim. I looked at the back door and then at Nkauj Sheng.

“Mai Cee, what does Nkauj Sheng mean?” their mom looked at Mai Cee with angry eyes.

I slowly helped Nkauj Sheng out and we made as little noise as possible. We got out of the house and supported each other as we ran away.

“I poisoned Nkauj Sheng because I was jealous of her. I thought that if she died, Nyiaj would like me.” we heard Mai Cee’s voice.

“You horrible daughter! You’re pretty and responsible just like your younger sister but yet you poisoned her?! I expected you to know more than that!” their mom’s loud shout was heard as we reached almost the end of the forest.

 

Nyiaj POV

 

That snake suddenly braked and let out a loud piss that caused Hwi Chim and me to cover our ears. I handed to red beans to Hwi Chim and he quickly chanted the chant he taught me before throwing them at that snake. The snake flew and hit a tree before it decided to run off again.

“After it! Now that its been poisoned, it’ll get weaker!” Hwi Chim shouted.

“Yes master!” I nodded and ran ahead to catch up to that snake.

All the sudden, something blasted me and I fell down to the grounds. I looked up to see the snake hissing at me.

“Let’s end it here for once and for all Peevxwm,” I glared at the snake and took out some red beans. I chanted quickly and threw it at the snake but he dodged and ran off again. “Crap!” I began to chase the snake again.

“I got this!” I suddenly heard Hwi Chim’s voice from where the snake was.

I ran there and see some black powder around the snake. It was paralyzed in pain. “What is this?” I asked master Hwi Chim.

“Something new I made.” Hwi Chim smirked.

The snake hissed in pain as Hwi Chim put it in a bag and carried it to the house. “Now we have to go back to the girl and finish that chant. Hold onto the bag tight, the snake isn’t dead yet.” Hwi Chim gave me the bag. I held it tight as I heard the snake hissing in pain and blood staining the bag when it moves.

We arrived back at Nkauj Sheng’s house with me feeling more light hearted. All the sudden, we heard the family getting into a fight.

“Mai Cee, what does Nkauj Sheng mean?” I heard auntie say.

“I poisoned Nkauj Sheng because I was jealous of her. I thought that if she died, Nyiaj would like me.” Mai Cee’s voice spoked.

She what?! But master Hwi Chim said that Nkauj Sheng is like this because of this monster I’m holding in a bag!

“You horrible daughter! You’re pretty and responsible just like your younger sister but yet you poisoned her?! I expected you to know more than that!” master Hwi Chim we entered the house to see Mai Cee on her knees and her mom shouting.

“You are such an evil daughter!” uncle got up and then slapped Mai Cee. “If you’re going to be like this, get out of my house!” he shouted.

Mai Cee got up crying and ran out. “Mai Cee!” I tried to grab her but she already left.

“Honey, you went to harsh,” auntie left the house to go after Mai Cee. “Mai Cee!” we heard her shouting.

I turned around shaking my head at Mai Cee’s actions. I looked at the bed where Nkauj Sheng was sleeping and saw her not there.

“Uncle, where’s Nkauj Sheng?!” I asked panicking.

“Nkauj Sheng?!” her dad turned around and look. “That snake must have took her!” her dad shouted and got up.

“Of course! That means there was another snake!” Hwi Chim ran after Nkauj Sheng’s dad.

“Wait for me!” I dropped the bag where the snake was in and followed after them to look for Nkauj Sheng.

 

Pobtsuas POV

 

I ran into the village and to Nkauj Sheng their house. I then saw a bag and blood in it. The house was totally emptied.

“Auntie! Uncle?!” I shouted but no reply. I went to the bag and opened it to see as snake with some black powder on it. “Peevxwm? Are you alright?” I quickly grabbed the bamboo pole and poured the water on the snake to wash off the black powder.

Suddenly the snake turned into a human. “Go and save Nkauj Sheng them. Th—that man Hwi Chim is going to kill…” he then collapsed to the floor.

“Buddy! Buddy!” I shook him and checked his breathing. “I’ll be back buddy!” I shouted before running off and following a blood track.

 

Thaiv POV

 

I felt every part of me sore and like it’s bleeding. I laid there and until I felt a bit better and got up to go after the guys.

“Sorry, Peevxwm, I did all that I could.” I said as I tried to follow his smell and Nkauj Sheng’s smell also.

 

Peevxwm POV

 

“Argh!” I fell down and Nkauj Sheng joined me as we dropped to the ground. I saw her clutching her chest. I felt bad to know she’s been hurt by Hwi Chim’s black magic.

“I’m sorry Nkauj Sheng. Because of my selfishness, you’re like this.” I told her.

“It’s alright,” she tried to help me up. “Let’s go before they catch up,” she held into me.

“No, you leave.” I told her. “Although I want to marry you, you might not and just feel responsible.” I told her. “They just want to kill me so only you leave.” I told her.

“Idiot! How can I live if I’m not with you? After you were gone for I month, I missed you like crazy. If you leave me forever, I rather die!” she cried.

“But you’re going to get hurt.” I told her.

“I already am! And so are you! You didn’t go this far just to give up on me right?” she asked me.

I shook my head and we helped one another up again before supporting each other and running again. I suddenly spit out blood and we paused momentarily.

“Are you alright? If we go to your home, will there be medicine to save you?” she asked me.

“If we’re lucky, but I too,” I took a deep breath. “Am not sure.” I shook my head lightly.

“I believe your people will be able to save you if not me.” she told me.

 

~~~

Run away you two, run away! Don't let get caught and run away!

I feel stupid, I'm so into my own story, is that normal?