002

Straightforward Dr Im
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since I've finished writing the second chapter and now currently working on chapter 3, here you go, your long awaited 002 chapter! I'll post new chapter as soon as I've finished writing 'em and already start working on another new chapters, that's a promise :) LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!

 

It was another busy day in the packed emergency room. It was even busier for Jinyoung since he was handling few patients with blood transferring for other patients. He was too immersed in his work until he didn’t notice that, someone has their eyes landed on him throughout his duty that morning.

 

“Finally,” a relieved sigh escaped Jinyoung’s mouth, “Damn, I’m so tired,”

 

“Working hard again today, huh?”

 

Jinyoung doesn’t need to open his eyes as he knows who is talking to him after he heard few squeals from the girls nurse. But he still opens his eyes and shrugs when he saw Mark who is checking the report on the counter.

 

“I knew it that it was you,” Jinyoung breaks the silence, chuckling, “I don’t need to open my eyes whenever I heard those girls squealing,”

 

“That was so intelligent of you, Jinyoung-ssi,” Mark replied sarcastically before his lisp crafted a wide smile, “How are you feeling after dealing with those transferring blood patients?”

 

“Honestly, I might have fainted during the transferring session since I’m still traumatized with blood but looked like I could handle it till the end,” Jinyoung replied with a proud expression lingers across his face.

 

A soft pat later landed on Jinyoung’s shoulder. Mark mouthed a “great job” to him before Mark walked away. Jinyoung’s lips slowly crafted a small smile. This is why he’s feeling comfortable with Mark. Whenever Mark patted his shoulder, he feels so motivated and it makes him feel that he has to do better. Mark might be shy and awkward around new people but Jinyoung always feels that Mark is giving off the positive vibes to everyone who approaches him.

 

Jinyoung was about to made his way to the bathroom when he heard a loud yell coming from the side of the emergency ward – where he performed the blood transferring from the patients to other patients earlier. He quickly rushed to see what’s happening.

 

“Who handled this woman here?!” a man with a grey coat yelled, making all the people around him flinched – including Jinyoung who has just arrived at the scene.

 

“What’s going on?” Jinyoung whispered to one of his colleagues beside him.

 

“Oh, Jinyoung ah,” Suzy took a glance at him before landed her eyes on the scene again, “I heard that the guy didn’t let the girl donate her blood because he thinks it’s ridiculous to donate our blood to other people but she did anyway, and he found out so, he came here all the way only to explode at the girl… and us,”

 

“Oh,” was all Jinyoung replied as he landed his eyes on the girl who’s trying to hides her face from being seen by the people around her, “…Her face is familiar to me,”

 

“She’s one of the nurses in this hospital too,” Suzy replied, “She’s in pharmacy if I’m not mistaken so that’s why her face is familiar to you,”

 

“No…” Jinyoung gulped, his throat gone dry, “I mean, yes, but… I was the one who handled her before my lunch time… She was— the last one who I handled during the blood transferring…”

 

“, Jinyoung!”

 

“W—What should I do, Suzy?” Jinyoung stuttered, his face went pale, “Should I just committed my crime and—“

 

Before Jinyoung could finish his word, Jaebum’s voice filled up the place. He quickly turned his head and his eyes landed on Jaebum’s back. When did Jaebum get here? Why Jaebum always be the one who handles the situation where he’s the one at fault?

 

Before Jinyoung could realize, a soft groan escaped from his mouth.

 

“What on Earth did I do in the past to let him handles all my problems,” Jinyoung already mumbling incoherent words with some cursing followed at the end of his sentences – clearly not giving attention to the situation.

 

“Park Jinyoung-ssi?”

 

Jinyoung flinched. He slowly looks up only to find all the eyes are on him but he couldn’t care less about those eyes as his eyes met with Jaebum’s cold stare. His mind went blank.

 

“Y—Yes,”

 

“Were you the one who handle this patient?” Jaebum asked and Jinyoung slowly nodded.

 

“Y—Yes,” Jinyoung replied as he braced himself to hold Jaebum’s gaze in his, “She was my last patient before I took a break,”

 

It took few seconds for Jaebum to nod before he turned away from Jinyoung to face the man with the grey coat again. Jinyoung noticed it – he noticed how Jaebum let his eyes lingered on him before Jaebum turned away from him but he just shrugged it off. This is not the time to think about it, Jinyoung thought as he’s unconsciously biting his nails.

 

“If you’re trying to pick a fight in the hospital, I’m sorry, you’ve come to the wrong place,” Jaebum casually said with a calm tone, “This is the place where the people come to treat themselves so that they won’t catch in any sickness and this is the place where your girl came to donate her blood to those who desperately needed it,”

 

“This is ridiculous!” the man with grey coat yelled, “Why would you—“

 

“Furthermore, she’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter