011

Straightforward Dr Im
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

guys????? your comments are so cute????? i'm overwhelming?????? jealous!jaebum is coming and i can guarantee you next chapter will be even better c; (because really, who can resist jealous!jaebum?????)

 

When they jumped into each other in the early morning when Jinyoung was on his way to the counter, Jaebum only threw him a smile that warmed Jinyoung’s heart before he walked away in rush. Not that Jinyoung was expecting a ‘good morning’ from Jaebum, but somehow he feels disappointed and his heart breaks a little at the thought of Jaebum might not remember what has happened yesterday. At this, Jinyoung clutched the hem of his ocean blue uniform and walked to the counter, ready to work.

 

Later that day, Jinyoung found himself thinking that Jaebum really doesn’t remember what has happened yesterday because Jaebum acts like nothing has happened – which made Jinyoung’s blood boils when Jaebum only threw a small smile at him without stopping to talk to him like he always did every single day. Jinyoung might has pressing the keyboard a little too harder because his colleagues turns around and looks at him weirdly but Jinyoung doesn’t even bother to care – too disappointed, angry and sad at Jaebum’s behaviour.

 

“Hey,”

 

A husky voice snaps Jinyoung into reality and when he looks up and there is – a very handsome guy, Jinyoung admitted, which doesn’t look like Korean – standing in front of the counter – thinking of the words that he needs to say next so Jinyoung could understand what he’s searching for.

 

Seeing this, Jinyoung flashes a smile and softly asks, “Yes, what can I do for you?”

 

The guy seems struck when Jinyoung flashes him a smile, which goes unnoticed by Jinyoung but he managed to speak the next words after few seconds, “Uh— It’s— I’ve been dealing with the way I breathe lately. It’s— It hurts when I tried to inhales sometimes, so— can I get a check for it?”

 

This time, Jinyoung is very sure that the guy standing in front of him isn’t Korean. The way the guy talks, and the way he pronounce the words sounds very foreign to Jinyoung. Not wasting any times, Jinyoung nods as he asks for the guy’s name.

 

“Jackson Wang,” the guy answers and it made Jinyoung glance at the guy, which unfortunately the guy caught his glance and to Jinyoung’s surprise, the guy named Jackson, smiles, “I’m Chinese. Pretty sure you already knew only by the way I talk, right?”

 

Even surprised at Jackson’s friendliness, Jinyoung only managed to nod before he focuses on filling the blank space in the computer. And not that Jinyoung is so full of himself, but Jackson might or might not stares at him a little bit too much and Jinyoung suddenly feels uncomfortable with the sudden weight of a pair of eyes on him. So, as soon as he has finished typing in the information of Jackson in the computer, Jinyoung looks up only to find Jackson’s eyes boring in his.

 

Stuttering, which Jinyoung hopes Jackson didn’t notice that his voice trembles, he asks Jackson to take a seat and waits while he goes to inform the doctor in charge of the day about a new patient having trouble breathing. And when Jinyoung comes back, he sees Jackson clutching his chest and his eyes shut tightly.

 

Running tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter