008

Straightforward Dr Im
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS WERE SO OVERWHELMING AND I WAS VERY, VERY HAPPY TO READ EACH OF THE COMMENTS. YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE AND I JUST ;n; So, I decided to come with a fluffy chapter though I wasn't sure whether it's fluffy enough or not ;u; And sorry for any mistakes and lack of everything because I just wanted to update for you guys because you guys are so awesome and I'm just- gosh, so overwhelmed. Sorry, I'm just rambling and I really need to sleep now. Enjoy this chapter and leave comments, alright? xo

 

“Wow, did our Jinyoungie really say that?” Yugyeom gasped dramatically before he burst into laughter when Jinyoung shoved him away, “Oh my god, you really said that!”

 

Today was Jinyoung’s off day after 2 weeks working his sweats out and it also has been 2 weeks since he met Jaebum the other day; confessing his thought out loud. Strangely, he still could feel Jaebum’s warmth against his body when Jaebum pulled him in his embrace the other day as he softly muttered ‘thank you’.

 

And Jinyoung didn’t seem to get the reason why Jaebum suddenly thanked him.

 

Back to now, being an as always Yugyeom is, Jinyoung knew that this would happen when he told Yugyeom about the other day – except where Jaebum hugged him because he thought it wasn’t necessary for Yugyeom to know. Yugyeom was still laughing his off at the edge of the bed while trying to get some air in between his laughs meanwhile Jinyoung was glaring at him, totally regretting his decision for telling the story to the younger.

 

“Why did I make a stupid decision to tell this stupid story to you?” Jinyoung said in annoyance as he threw a pillow at Yugyeom’s back, “Stop laughing, idiot! It wasn’t funny at all. I freaking hate you so much, I swear. I should have been spending my day off with sleeping instead of inviting you to come over,”

 

Yugyeom’s laughter soon slowed down and Jinyoung felt a weight beside him.

 

“C’mon, hyung,” Yugyeom slightly nudged him, “I just couldn’t believe that you said that at that guy. I mean, I was wondering where did you get the sudden courage because before this, you couldn’t even talk with the person that you liked,”

 

“Now, I hate you even more. I’ve told you not to bring up my embarrassing past,”

 

Yugyeom once again burst into laughter and quickly got off from the bed before Jinyoung could hit him.

 

“I’m leaving, hyung,” Yugyeom said between laughter as he glanced at the clock hanging on the wall inside of Jinyoung’s bedroom, “I’ve put the foods in the fridge. So, you just have to heat ‘em up before you eat, okay?”

 

“I know, okay? I’m not even a kid so stop telling me to heat those foods or whatever related to it,” Jinyoung crossed his arms in annoyance.

 

“Aww, c’mon hyung,” Yugyeom softly pulled Jinyoung in his embrace, “Don’t be mad. I didn’t mean to laugh at you,”

 

“But you did laugh at me. Twice,”

 

“Fine, I know I did. I’m sorry okay?” Yugyeom softly apologized and Jinyoung slowly melted in Yugyeom’s embrace – his arms made their way around Yugyeom’s neck. The younger smiled, “You know, I was actually happy that you actually try to figure things out between you and that guy. You deserve a break from something related to work. I mean, figuring something related to your love life in the future wouldn’t be hurt, right?”

 

Jinyoung’s lips curled up to form a small smile, “Yeah, I think so,”

 

Yugyeom pulled away and let his eyes rested on Jinyoung’s face for how many minutes he didn’t know but he only smiled when Jinyoung raised his brow questionably.

 

“I know that you already know this since long time ago but I still wanted to let you know that I’ll still have my arms wide open for you when things get messy, and I’ll still be the person who you can seek calmness and comfort to, and I’ll still give you advice when you needed it, and lastly, I’ll always give you a hug if you needed it, hyung,”

 

The sudden words from Yugyeom made Jinyoung clenched at the hem of his shirt in response as he could feel his eyes getting teary. Jinyoung didn’t know why he was getting so emotional. Though he already know that Yugyeom will always be there for him when things get messy, his heart always get struck with warm feeling whenever the younger acknowledge him about it.

 

When Yugyeom made his way out from the room, Jinyoung quickly stood up and followed Yugyeom from behind – sending him to the front door.

 

It was because Yugyeom wasn’t a type who always voiced his worries out loud.

 

Jinyoung watched as Yugyeom swiftly pulled the door open and raised his brow when Yugyeom suddenly froze in front of the door. With his forehead crinkling, Jinyoung stepped behind Yugyeom and tiptoed since Yugyeom was amazingly taller at his age.

 

“Hyung,” Yugyeom called, and Jinyoung gave up on tiptoeing because Yugyeom was very taller than him and his small door wasn’t helping at all, “You have a guest,”

 

Jinyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter