012/2

Straightforward Dr Im
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this semester has been hectic af and this semester was the reason why I couldn't update much but thank you for those who has been waiting for this update. I hope I don't disappoint you guys orz and I've been keeping this chapter for month(s) (God knows how much I've been enduring to finish this) and idk how it end up but yea.... don't forget to leave comments! <3

 

When Jackson came to the counter during Jinyoung’s break time only to invite him to grab a lunch together, Jinyoung didn’t waste his time and quickly followed Jackson to his room and found another presence in the room. Jinyoung got to know that the another presence in Jackson’s room called Bambam because his real name was difficult to pronounce and Bambam also claimed that it was weird to have people calling him by his real name.

 

“Jackson’s right,” Bambam suddenly spoke when they were enjoying their meals together. Jinyoung turns his attention to Bambam, raising his eyebrow in response, “that you’re cute,”

 

Jinyoung almost choke on his jjajjangmyeon but he quickly reached out to grab mineral bottle, opened the bottle cap and gulped down half of the mineral water. He noticed that Jackson is looking at him amusedly and Jinyoung put down the mineral bottle next to his jjajjangmyeon. Jinyoung rolled his eyes when he met with two pairs of eyes staring at him with wide smirk decorating on their faces.

 

Jinyoung cleared his throat, “First, shouldn’t it be Jackson hyung for you, Bambam? Second, I’m not cute and I hate it when people call me cute so don’t you dare. Third, Jackson, shut your mouth and don’t go everywhere telling them I’m cute because I am not cute, okay? Does it clear for both of you to understand?”

 

It hasn’t been an hour since they met and talked, but Jinyoung has already let his guard down and settled in comfortable zone with Jackson and Bambam. Though he just met Bambam today, and an hour hasn’t passed yet since they both met, Jinyoung already has the urge to take care and protect the younger just like he always cares and protects Yugyeom. The sudden thought of Yugyeom has made Jinyoung shared few things about Yugyeom to Bambam and Jackson and he even told them that he will introduce Yugyeom to both of them if they have time one day.

 

“Hey, Jinyoung,” Jackson called after a moment watching Bambam and Jinyoung childishly arguing over something and Jinyoung turned his attention from Bambam to Jackson and he frowned slightly when Jackson looked at him with serious expression.

 

“What’s with getting so serious all of sudden? You’re making me nervous,” Jinyoung joked and Jackson took a sip of his drink before he looked up at Jinyoung who already drowned in eating his jjajjangmyeon again, “I was just curious about this,”

 

“What is it?” Jinyoung’s voice muffled with food inside of his mouth and he didn’t bother to look up to look at Jackson.

 

“Don’t choke on your jjajjangmyeon again,” Jackson warned half-jokingly.

 

“You know I won’t,” Jinyoung swallowed down his food and wiped his lips with the back of his hand as he looked at Jackson and raised his eyebrow, “What is it, Jackson?”

 

Jackson let his eyes rested on Jinyoung’s face for a moment and Jinyoung became restless after seconds passed. Jinyoung then break his gaze from Jackson’s for a while only to look at Bambam but Bambam is too immersed in munching his foods to notice that Jinyoung is looking at him. So, when Jinyoung looked back at Jackson, Jackson raised his eyebrow as his voice filled up the space in the room again,

 

“You’re an item with that doctor?”

 

Jinyoung choke on his saliva and coughed violently until Jackson, or Bambam, he didn’t know who gave him the mineral water for him to drink because his chest is hurting from the coughing and he had his eyes close until he finished drinking the water. When he opened his eyes, Bambam was there, looking at him with concern expression, asking whether he’s okay and Jinyoung nodded in response as he ruffled Bambam’s hair, telling the younger to finish his foods.

 

“Which doctor?” Jinyoung’s attention now back on Jackson, who is now looking at him with arms-crossed and Jinyoung suddenly feels so exposed in front of the guy that he only knew yesterday.

 

“You know very well who, Jinyoung. I don’t even know his name,” Jackson replied and Jinyoung swallowed, hard. Seeing how restless and pale Jinyoung became, Jackson laughed, “You don’t have to be scared, Jinyoung. I was just asking,”

 

He let himself leaned against the chair comfortably and Jackson watched the movement of his lips as he opened his mouth to speak, “I don’t know,”

 

The response that slipped from Jinyoung’s lips made Jackson frowns slightly, “You don’t know?”

 

Jinyoung admit that he likes Jaebum – like as in he sees Jaebum as a man and not just someone who he respects a lot and like as in he wanted to hold Jaebum’s hand, to feel Jaebum’s skin against his whenever Jaebum is around him. But he isn’t sure if he should call it love. He didn’t know what are the differences between likes and love yet.

 

“I like him,” Jinyoung spoke again – this time gaining attention from both Jackson and Bambam, “That doctor, Im Jaebum, I like him,”

 

“Does that doctor like you?” This time, it was Bambam, and Jinyoung nodded.

 

“Yeah, I guess,”

 

“You guess?” Jackson’s voice filled the room and Jinyoung looked up to say something at Jackson before a sound of the door being slided open caught their attention and Jinyoung looked at the door only to find Mark looking at him with frown drawn on his forehead.

 

“Here you are, Jinyoung,” Mark huffed, “Did you do something again?”

 

Jinyoung frowned in response, not getting what Mark was trying to say, “What do you mean?”

 

“Jaebum wanted to see you,” Mark replied, shrugging, “Now, he said,”

 

Flashing an apologetic smile to Jackson and Bambam, and said that he’ll be back to them later, Jinyoung got off from the sofa in the room and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter