009

Straightforward Dr Im
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEOL, 300 SUBS??? THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 /bowsbowsbowsbows to all of you people/

I'm sorry for keeping you wait for too long. I've been busy with reality and I'll be facing my final exam which will be next week and I'm so drained cries. And also, I'm sorry for this update, idk, I just feel like it's kind of lacking and I'm sorry for that. Still, enjoy the update and do comment <3

 

It was one of the days where Jinyoung ended up doing something instead of doing the things that he has listed last night before he went to sleep. Shifting himself to get a better sitting position, a cat with brownish colour crawled to him and took her spot beside Jinyoung’s feet. Jinyoung’s lips immediately broke into a wide smile as he heaves the cat up and put the cat on his laps.

 

Running his fingers through the cat’s brownish fur, Jinyoung immediately noticed that the fur wasn’t as rough as it was on the first day he landed his hand on the cat. The cat also seemed has gained some weight as Jinyoung carried it earlier. The cat purred when Jinyoung caresses her ear caused Jinyoung’s smile grew wider at her cuteness.

 

“Did Jaebum take a good care of you?” Jinyoung asked as if the cat is going to answer him, “You look like you’re living a happy life right now,”

 

Jinyoung’s mind later wandered back to the list that he has to do once he gets back home later. The thought of doing the things he has listed last night made Jinyoung groaned slowly in response. He should have decline Jaebum’s offer earlier. He should have been doing the things that he has listed last night at this time.

 

But no, the look that Jaebum gave him earlier gets him now trapped inside Jaebum’s apartment. And also, he’s kind of trapped inside his own feelings. Jinyoung throws his head back and leans comfortably against the sofa.

 

“Her name is Nora,”

 

Jaebum’s voice startling Jinyoung and he almost grabbed the sleeping cat to death. Flicker his eyes open, Jinyoung looked up from the cat to see Jaebum is drinking in the kitchen. Jaebum’s hair is damp, which Jinyoung assumed he took a shower and that was why he was gone for almost an hour, and Jaebum is wearing a black shirt with white tight pants which Jinyoung felt it will be suffocation for him if he was wearing it.

 

“You okay with soda?” Jaebum looked at him as he showed a can of soda, “Or you’re not okay with soda?”

 

Jinyoung shook his head, “Soda is fine,”

 

“Do you want to eat something?”

 

“That’s fine. I’m okay. I’m not hungry,” Jinyoung replied before landing his eyes on the fluffy creature wiggling her tail on his laps. Jinyoung grins, “You really take a good care of her,”

 

There wasn’t any reply from Jaebum which Jinyoung let it past because Jaebum probably didn’t hear him. But then he startled when an arm reached out from his side to pat the cat on his laps. Jaebum’s warmth immediately seeps into his body and he tried not to freeze himself as not to make the atmosphere feels awkward.

 

“I did?” Jaebum asked and his voice sounds very, very clear and closer to Jinyoung’s likings, “Nora doesn’t make me list the things that I should do and what I shouldn’t do when taking care of her like I always did. And also, I don’t know if I really take a good care of her. You think so?”

 

Jaebum’s warmth, Jaebum’s scent, and Jaebum’s voice at this distance between them isn’t helping Jinyoung to breathe properly. And Jinyoung doesn’t even try to lifts his head up to look at Jaebum. Awkwardly running his fingers through Nora’s fur, Jinyoung noticed that his fingers are trembling and quickly pulls his hand away as he fiddles with his fingers.

 

“Yeah,” Jinyoung nodded; eyes still on Nora, “You’re taking a good care of her. Did you always adopt cats?”

 

Leaning back against the sofa, Jaebum nodded as he took a sip of his drink and hold the can close to himself, “I love cats. My mom and my dad are allergic to cats and that was one of the reasons why I moved out to live alone,”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter