010/2

Straightforward Dr Im
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Who’s that?” Jinyoung asks through the mask that is covering his mouth as he places the mug on the nightstand – making Jaebum missed how those red plump lips opens and closes in action when Jinyoung talks. Jaebum watches Jinyoung walks closer towards him and the bed soon creaks as Jinyoung takes his place close to Jaebum.

 

Knowing that Jinyoung was referring to Youngjae, a soft smile spreads across his face, “Someone that I treasure a lot as much as you treasure Yugyeom,”

 

“How old is he?”

 

“Around 19,” Jaebum replies, smiling and it somehow makes Jinyoung wonder how much Jaebum treasure the boy outside of the bedroom, “He’s a bright kid. A really bright one,”

 

There’s something, like daggers stabbing his heart when Jinyoung sees how Jaebum’s lips curls up to smiles ever so softly. It really makes Jinyoung wonder, for thousand times, how much Jaebum treasure and loves the boy outside of the bedroom. Jinyoung wasn’t sure how he looks like right now but when his eyes met Jaebum’s soft ones, the lips curled to form a faint smirk.

 

“Are you jealous?” Jaebum asks and Jinyoung’s eyes widen and he tries to cover his expression by waving his hand, denying it.

 

“I’m not jealous,” Jinyoung denies as he fakes a laugh, “Why? Should I be jealous?”

 

Jaebum looks away and shrugs, “Yeah, maybe,”

 

“And why is that?” Jinyoung asks, but it’s more to a whisper and Jaebum somehow managed to catch the words the slipped out from his mouth as Jaebum looks up to stare into Jinyoung’s eyes.

 

The gaze is soft, not sharp as always, and Jinyoung isn’t sure which gaze of Jaebum’s he could handle because both intense, sharp, dark and soft, warm gazes of Jaebum’s leaves him suffocating and breathless, which in a good way, he admitted it. Jinyoung looks away when he couldn’t handle the way Jaebum looks at him after few minutes passed and let out a breath that he didn’t know that he was holding.

 

Almost forget what they were talking about earlier, Jaebum’s voice brings him back to the conversation, “’Cause I’m talking about someone other than you,” Jaebum replies, “Are you sure you don’t feel anything when I’m talking about someone other than you with so much feelings, Jinyoung? Are you sure that you don’t want me to talk only about you all day long? Don’t you want me to talk about you oh-so-proudly to my circle?”

 

Jinyoung wanted to scream ‘yes, talk only about me all day long’ and ‘yes, do talk about me oh-so-proudly to your circle with so much feelings’ to answer Jaebum’s question which he knew that Jaebum doesn’t need his answers but the words stuck in the middle of his throat because his heartbeat isn’t helping him to talk and his face feels very, very warm for him to face Jaebum.

 

“Jinyoungie?” Jaebum calls when Jinyoung doesn’t react to his words, “Jinyoungie, you okay?”

 

And have Jinyoung ever said that he hates the fact that he loves the way Jaebum calls his name like that? If he hasn’t, then yes, he really hates the fact that he actually loves it when Jaebum calls him like that – Jinyoungie – and he hates the fact that Jaebum can melts him just by calling him like that. Jinyoung feels so weak when the name slips out from Jaebum’s mouth with so much fondness.

 

He hates it when Jaebum can make him feels weak.

 

“Yeah, I’m okay,” Jinyoung managed to reply Jaebum before Jaebum could ask him the same question again. He heard Jaebum let out a relieve sigh before the door creaks as it being opened from outside. Youngjae peek his head inside of the room, grinning.

 

“I’m not interrupting, right?” Youngjae asks and both Jinyoung and Jaebum nods, and Youngjae grins even wider, “Hyung, I’m going home. I just remembered that I have ton of works that I have to finish at home. I’ll get going first, okay? See you again, Jinyoung-ssi,”

 

Before Jaebum and Jinyoung could reply, Youngjae dashed out from the room, leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter