006/1

Straightforward Dr Im
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just to let you guys know, 006 chapter will be divided into two since y'know, JJP's introduction to get to know each other better before things get more interesting so, here's the first part! Enjoy <3

 

“Yah, did you see a pretty woman with Dr Im just now?”

 

Jinyoung’s ears perked up at the words “pretty woman” and “Dr Im”. Not that he really cares or wanted to eavesdrop but somehow Jinyoung has become sensitive whenever “Dr Im” word slipped into his ears (and he’s not going to think further at why the hell he only heard the “Dr Im” word instead of other words; nope, he’s not going to think further or question himself about it).

 

“I saw her!” his other colleague replied, almost screaming which Jinyoung isn’t sure of excitement or others, “She is very pretty that I almost question God why the hell I was born like this,”

 

“I almost question God why I was born too when I first saw her! She’s damn gorgeous!”

 

This is why Jinyoung doesn’t understand women. They do makeup and try their best to look good in front of other people which Jinyoung found it’s quite amazing because they do look great with their makeup on. They’re basically are what we called art, that was what Jinyoung thought when he was in his teen years. But as he grew older, Jinyoung found that he doesn’t understand women, at all. Seeing how complicated are the girls, that made Jinyoung thanked God for let him living his life as a guy.

 

The loud voices soon turn into whispers and that made Jinyoung slightly frown because the atmosphere somehow feels very strange. Jinyoung glanced up from his computer to his colleagues and found that most of them are staring at the same direction. With his forehead still crinkles, Jinyoung turn around, trying to search what his colleagues are staring at and when his eyes landed on the familiar figure, Jinyoung couldn’t find out what he feels at that time – which obviously it’s not a jealousy, he confirmed it.

 

There is a woman, a very pretty one, Jinyoung admitted, standing beside Jaebum and they were talking to each other before Jinyoung saw a wide smile appears across Jaebum’s face and that new expression of Jaebum made Jinyoung blinks for few times. He has never seen that expression on Jaebum’s face before. So, he actually do smile like that, Jinyoung thought before tearing his gaze away from the scene and followed with a small shrug – back to his work. It was until he felt a presence in front of him. But before he could look up, the voice made the atmosphere become awkward.

 

“What?” Jinyoung immediately look up and met with Jaebum’s bright face – he’s not smiling, as usual, but his expression looks brighter than usual.

 

“I’m inviting you to have a lunch together,” Jaebum repeated, clearly not giving a about their surrounding which Jinyoung didn’t like it at all, “You’re coming?”

 

It has been 2 weeks ever since Jaebum dropped him home and it has been 2 weeks that they have never come across each other. Jinyoung admitted that he did wonder where was Jaebum for the past 2 weeks but the wondering soon faded away as he was busy with work.

 

“You’re coming?” Jaebum’s voice snapped Jinyoung into reality. He looked up to see Jaebum is patiently waiting for his answer.

 

Jinyoung let out a sigh, “If I say I’m not coming with you, are you going to drag me out from here?”

 

“I guess so,” Jaebum shrugged, “Are you coming or are you not, Park Jinyoung-ssi?”

 

“Is this a doctor’s order or is this just your order?”

 

Jinyoung swore he could see a small smile tugging at the corner of Jaebum’s lips when he blurted out the question.

 

“It’s not really an order,” Jaebum replied with a small shrug, “I just wanted to have a lunch with you,”

 

And Jinyoung could hear gasps coming from behind. He really hates Jaebum’s straightforwardness. He tried his best to ignore the whispers and gasps coming from behind him but soon, the whispers are pushing him to the edge and now, all he wanted is to get out from here.

 

“Fine,” Jinyoung replied with a low tone, “I’m coming,”

 

“I—“

 

“I’ll choose the place,” was all Jinyoung said before he made his way to the locker room – leaving Jaebum who has a small smile hanging on his lips.

 

***

 

Jinyoung didn’t even bother to start a conversation along their way to his chosen place to eat. The awkwardness isn’t there, Jinyoung figured out, but still, the silence is killing him. But knowing that he might get scold for being noisy, Jinyoung decided to stay silent until they reached their destination.

 

“I promise that you’re going to love the foods here,” Jinyoung breaks the silence as he unbuckles the safety belt, “I know that you don’t really eat outside foods but I promise that this one will be an exception,”

 

Right after Jaebum locked his car, Jinyoung entered the restaurant with Jaebum followed behind silently. The restaurant isn’t that big but it doesn’t seem crowded. When Jaebum made his way to the table at the corner of the restaurant, Jinyoung feels glad that Jaebum isn’t complaining like what he expected Jaebum would be.

 

“HYUNG!” a pair of strong arms snakes around his waist and soon, Jinyoung is lifted up on the air, “Jinyoungie hyung!!!”

 

“This is the part that I hate the most whenever I come here,” Jinyoung groans as he playfully hits the person who has his arms tightly around Jinyoung, “Let me down, Kim Yugyeom,”

 

“Aww, hyung! You’re no fun at all,” the tall guy called Yugyeom pouted as he slightly shoved Jinyoung away from him after he put Jinyoung down on the floor, “I swear I won’t even call you or take your order or smile at you whenever you come here next time!”

 

Jinyoung didn’t say anything but he locked his arm with Yugyeom’s before turning around to make h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter