005

Straightforward Dr Im
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now, someone please tell Jinyoung if there’s any person who loves to wake up earlier than the exact time of their work shift since people has been staring at him as if he just murdered someone before coming to the hospital. I’m not even covered with blood so can these people take their eyes off of me, dammit. Jinyoung suddenly feels annoyed with all the attention given on him. Of course Jinyoung has been longing with attention but not at this time – not when his phone rang in the early morning when he was about to go explore deeper in his dreamland and saying that he needs to come earlier than the exact time of his work shift.

 

Jinyoung heavily dragged his feet towards the counter where the head nurse is standing with her hands on her waist, probably complaining about some nurses who didn’t do their work well. Slowly Jinyoung approaches the head nurse.

 

“Good—“ Jinyoung glances at the clock hanging on the wall, “afternoon,”

 

“Oh, Jinyoungie ah,” the head nurse turns around and flashes oh-so-sweet smile to Jinyoung which Jinyoung replies it with a forced but still sweet but still fake smile, “I was searching for you!”

 

Who else you’re searching for if it’s not me, Jinyoung rolls his eyes silently but he still keeps that sweety lovely face of his in front of the head nurse.

 

“I’m sorry for asking you to come earlier,” the head nurse apologize which sounded not too sincere for Jinyoung, “I’m sorry that I interruped your sleeping time, Jinyoungie,”

 

“Oh, that’s fine, Head Nurse Jung,” Jinyoung replied with a hint of sarcasm, “It was my wake up time so that’s fine,”

 

“Oh my, that’s great! Now you should—“

 

Jinyoung wasn’t paying attention on what the head nurse told him to do. So, after he excused himself, Jinyoung lazily drags his feet to the locker room. He usually will take a day off on the next day if he wasn’t sleeping well in the night but somehow today, he didn’t even bother to make excuses when the hospital called him to get to work earlier than he should be.

 

He sat down on one of the benches in the locker room – only sitting there and let his eyes explores the white walls even the walls have nothing interesting for him to explores. Now, what was the reason why he couldn’t sleep yesterday?

 

Oh, that. When yesterday’s scene popped up in his mind, Jinyoung felt his cheeks getting warmer and that make Jinyoung cursed at himself. You’re not even a schoolgirl and that was not something that you should blush about, you idiot! Jinyoung groans as he messes up his own hair before he let his head hung low – staring on the floor. Wow, really now, Park Jinyoung? You just acted like a Japanese schoolgirl who just got notice by her senpai. And Jinyoung blames himself for watching too much romance anime during his free time at home.

 

It took him almost an hour to change (55 minutes wasted on Jinyoung blaming himself for acting like a Japanese schoolgirl) before he get to work. Jinyoung wasn’t in the mood to talk or make funny of his colleagues throughout the day and his colleagues also didn’t bother to ask him what is wrong since he was very sure that his crinkled forehead indirectly tell his colleagues do not talk to him for today.

 

The day went so painfully slow for Jinyoung and it makes him feel sick. Jinyoung let out a sigh of relief as he leans comfortably on the sofa in the locker room. Now that he’s finally relaxed, Jinyoung suddenly realized that he hasn’t seen Jaebum’s figure walking around in the ward today. There were no calls for Jaebum today too. And his colleagues didn’t seem tense like they always were whenever Jaebum walked around the ward to check the patients.

 

He wonders where—

 

Wait.

 

Wow, again, really now, Park Jinyoung? Just now you acted like a stupid schoolgirl who blushed over a small gesture of her crush and now you act like a schoolgirl who is in love and searching where the hell her prince is?

 

“Damn, I really need to stop watching and reading those romance animes and mangas,” Jinyoung muttered as blinking his eyes sleepily, “Ugh, I feel sick…”

 

Unconsciously, Jinyoung fell asleep on the sofa when he was having thoughts about his future life. It was then his eyelids flickered open when he felt a small weight on his forehead. When Jinyoung’s eyes landed on the familiar figure in front of him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter