Forced Love

Who will it Be?

A/N: this chapter may contain some Mature content so if you are not older then 16 please skip but if you want to read then do so, but remember I told you to skip

 

It's been 3 years and I finally graduated last month. As for my arranged marriage, it will be tomorrow. I tried to talk my parents out of it but it didn't work. I really don't want to marry vernon but I have no other choice. As for me and Joshua, we have been seeing each other, before you guys jump to conclusions, no it it not an affaire we are just seeing each other as friends. Even though it's been three years joshua still doesn't marry Yeri. The way we see it is that neither one of us want to get married because we simply don't love them as much as we love each other.

"ya nuo are you ready for tomorrow?"

"No...ma I don't want to get married yet, I'm to young"

"I know I don't want you to but we have no choice"

"how I'm I supposed to make this work if I don't even like vernon"

"just try your best and give him a chance"

ma left my room and then hoshi walked into my room. I looked at him and gave him a weak smile. He knew how I felt and he just took me in his arms. We stayed like that for a while without saying anything. After a while his phone started ringing and he left me alone.

(fast forward)

It was late nad my ma and appa went out and hoshi oppa went over to joshua's house. I was getting everything ready for tomorrow then I heard a knock on my door.

"come in" I said and one of the maids walked in.

"is something wrong?"

"umm sir vernon is here to visit you"

"omo...let him in" she left and vernon walked in, in a matter of seconds. He walked towards the bed and sat down. He asked what I was doing and I told him that I was getting everything ready for tomorrow. He asked if something was wrong and I told him that there was. He waited for me to continue and I did, I told him that I didn't love him and as to why he still wanted to get married to me.

"is it because of jisoo?"

"ne.....I love him not you"

"well then I guess I'm going to make you love me one way or another" he got up and walked up to me. He pulled me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. He smirked and then started kissing me, I tried to pushn him off but he was to strong. I tried to get him off of me but the harder I tried the more he would deepin the kiss. After what seemed forever I slapped him and that only made it worse. He threw me onto the bed and got on top of me so that I wouldn't get away. He started to take of his shirt and then he leaned in and started kissing me again. He then ripped of my dress and started moving from my lips down to my neck. Leaving wet kisses his hand travelled all the was down to my womenhood and I looked at him but he was just smirking.

"vernon please stop it" he ignored me and just inserted two fingures inside of me and I wined in pain. He then unhooked my bra and took up my and left me completelly . He got up and took of his pants and everything, he then looked down at me and spread my legs apart placing himselfe between me. I tried to tell him to get off me but he didn't. I tried to scream for help but he then covered my mouth. I manged to tell him to stop but he refused and told me to say I loved him. When I didn't say it he just started ing even faster. The faster he ed the more it hurt since it was my first time. He started to speed up and I realize that he was about to . I was right and he did it all inside of me. He fell on the side and kissed my cheek as I started crying even more.

"I told you that I'll make you love me and if you don't then I guess I'll have force you, like I did just now" he kissed my lips leaving a bit mark. He got dressed and then left while I was still in my bed crying my eyes out. I got up and went to wash up and when I was done I took my covers of my bed. There was blood on them so I went o wash them because I didn't want any of the maids to find out what just happened. When I was washing Hoshi comes back from Joshua's house. He saw me andasked what I was doing. I told him that I had spilled some juice on my covers and that I was washing then. He belived me and then went to his room, I knpw that I lied to him but I didn't want him to find out. When I was done, I went back to my room and cried myself to sleep.