Finding Out

Who will it Be?

I have been avoiding my parents since they told me about my arranged marriage. The worst is that I don't know the Chwe Family. I tried to avoid my parent before school like always but this time I failed.

"Nuo we have to talk" said my ma and I followed her to the family meeting room.

"wha is it ma?"

"do you know the Chwe Family"

"the name sound familiar but I can't quite put my fingure in it"

"do you want to know who they are?"

"ani...I'll find out late" I told her and then walked out. I made my way to school and whenI got there I went straight to the rooftop. I went over to the edge just thinking about everything and just closed my eyes until I heard footsteps. I looked only to see wozzi, mingyu and wonwoo standing there. They were the only friends that I've made since I moved back and they are always there for me. Wozzi walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. They were the only friends that I could trust and I told them everything.

"mianhae guys"

"for what?"

"for making you guys miss first class just because of my problems"

"it's all okay you know that we are alway ere for you no matter what" after that they left and I stayed there a while longer. When it was lunch time I made my way downstairs. I looked for hoshi oppa and when I saw him I made my way to where he was. As I was about to get there I bumped into joshua.

(Joshua's POV)

Ya Nuo has been avoiding me ever since she got back. I asked hoshi about it but he wouldn't tell me anything. I asked him again this morning but he just told me to ask her myself. I saw her arrive and I noticed that she was making her way to the rooftop, I was going to follow her but then I saw that wozzi and his friends went after her. It was finally lunch time and I went to the lunchroom hoping that she would be there. After a few minutes of looking for her I finally saw her walk in and I walked right infront of her, making her bump right into me. I looked down at her but she looked away, I then asked her if we could talk. She said that no and tried to walk away form me but I grabbed her arm. I dragged her all the way to the schools garden.

"Ya Nuo why are you avoiding me?"

"I have my reasons"

"may I know what they are?"

"Ne...I'm her reason as to why she is avoiding you" I turned around only to see Vernon. He is known for being arragent and for being the son to the richest family in Korea.

"what do you mean?" this time it was hoshi

"hoshi didn't your parents tell you?"

"ani...what is it?"

"I'm the one that your sister has to marry" I looked at her and she just looked down. I walked over to her and took her hands in mine, I lefted her head so that she would be looking at me.

"Ya Nuo is this true?" I asked her and all I could see was tears running down her face. After a minute or so she nodded and looked away.

(Ya Nuo's POV)

Joshua asked if we could talk but I said no. I tried to walk away but he took me by the arm and dragged me with him all the way to the schools garden. When we got there he asked why I was avoiding him but I didn't answer him. All of a sudden someone spoke and I looked behind joshua and noticed that it was Vernon. He told joshua that he was the reason as o why I was avoiding him and that's when it hit me, Vernon was part of the so called Chwe Family. After that hoshi showed up and he seemed not to know. He asked vernon what he was talking about and vernon just told them evrything. Hoshi and Joshua were looking at me and all I could do was look away. Joshua came over to my side and asked if it was true, all I could do was nod. I started crying and he just took me into a big hug. Soon after Vernon pulled us apart and pulled me over to his side.

"joshua oppa" I heard a voice but it belonged to a girl.

"oppa what are you doing?" she asked as she took his arm. I was angry, who does she think she is to come and interrupt our conversation.

"who are you?" asked hoshi

"I'm Yeri and who are you?" she said pointing at me

"she is my future wife" said vernon

"ohh double wedding?"

"what do you mean by that?" asked hoshi

"I'm Joshua's future wife" when she said that, I felt my heart break into million pieces. Why didn't he tell me, why was I still there. I let loose of vernon's grip and ran awayfrom there. I went to the rooftop where I had left my stuff and went straight home. I just stayed in my room all day crying my eyes out.

 

 

A/N: another chapter for this story I hope that you guys are liking it so far