Chapter 7

This wasn't planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong closed the front door and joined his sister and his mother in the living room. They were watching their usual Saturday documentary. He pressed the “Send” button on his phone.

 

Taeyong - 2:00 PM :

I'm home. Are your parents here ?

 

"Your friend, Ten...? He's really really nice honey !" His mother said while standing up to go to the kitchen.

"Hm hm..." He nodded while reading Ten's answer.

 

Ten - 2:01 PM:

Yeah. They saw you through the window and asked who you were, I got the big interrogation and all.

 

He snickered.

 

Taeyong - 2:01 PM:

Sorry I got you into trouble then.

 

As he sat down, Seunghee came a little closer to him and whispered in his ear.

"And he's really really cute too."

"What are you even saying ?" He mouthed.

She showed him a pic on her phone. His eyes became so big he thought they might pop out.

It was a picture of Ten and him sleeping, Ten's arm on him.

"I told you that you two were extra cute."

Taeyong tried to grab her phone but she put it away.

"Ah ah, no no no." She smirked.

"Delete it."

"I don't think so."

"Delete it !"

"Nope." She shook her head and looked at him with a mocking gaze.

Taeyong felt like he was about to burst.

"But here..." She typed something. "I sent it to you so that you can look at it whenever you want."

Taeyong's phone rang. He unlocked it and the picture appeared on his screen.

"Rah !" He stood up and left upstairs.

"Don't forget to put it as your wallpaper !" Seunghee shouted from the couch.

"Shut up Seunghee !"

"You don't stay to watch the show ?" He heard his mother call him.

"No !" He slammed his door shut.

 

 

-

 

 

"Ahahah ! Seriously ?!" Ten laughed.

"Yes ! My sister is crazy !" Taeyong exclaimed.

"We look good on it though." The younger commented while looking at the picture on the other's phone.

"Oh no, not you too !" Taeyong whined.

"Mr. Lee, if I bother you, you can just go finish the lesson outside." The teacher called him out.

"Sorry Sir.."

It was Monday morning and Taeyong and Ten were in class, sitting on the last row as usual in the back of the amphitheater. Taeyong didn't know why he had thought it was normal to show Ten this picture of the two of them sleeping next to each other.

 

"What are you guys looking at ?" Doyoung looked up from his laptop where he was taking notes. Yuta next to him stirred in his sleep.

"Nothing..."

But Taeyong got interrupted by Ten. "Look, Seunghee took it. It's nice, isn't it ?"

Doyoung looked closely to the phone screen. "Oooh cute !"

"See, I told you." Ten smiled at Taeyong, triumphant.

"Yeah, whatever.." The older huffed.

 

 

-

 

 

After lunch, they had all divided themselves between their different classes. Ten and Taeyong were in the same class as always. But this afternoon, their teacher was exceptionally absent.

"So what do we do now...? Since we don't have anything to do ?" Ten asked.

"I guess we could hang out.." The older shrugged.

"Oh, just you and me ! Cool !" Ten gave him an enthusiastic high five. "Let's go then, I'm hungry !"

"We just had lunch..."

"Who cares ?! Come on !" He grabbed Taeyong by the wrist and dragged him behind him.

 

 

As they entered a tea shop, Ten stopped to look at the menu above the counter.

"Ten, you know you can just sit down and the waiter will come and take your order..?"

"Oh right ..! Sorry."

They sat down on stools around a table and looked at the menu.

"They offer a discount if you take an ice cream for two." Taeyong read.

"Why ? You think I can't finish an ice cream alone ?!" Ten faked indignation.

"Oh don't worry, I'm sure you can. It was just a suggestion." He shrugged.

"Okay then. I'm not hungry enough..."

Taeyong looked at him mockingly.

"...yet." Ten finished his sentence. "But I can beat you at eating the most ice cream anytime."

Taeyong scoffed. "Yeah sure."

"You wanna try me ?"

"I wouldn't dare."

Ten huffed. Meanwhile the waiter had arrived and took their order.

 

"So there's this game I started playing..." Taeyong said as the order was put on the table.

"Hm hm..?" Ten hummed while taking a bit of ice cream with his spoon.

"And I've been blocked at the same level for days, it's so annoying."

"Show me."

Taeyong pulled out his phone and showed him. "Here."

"Oooh ! I have it too !" Ten unlocked his phone and typed something. "Here, I added you as a fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter