Chapter 16

This wasn't planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They came back home in the night of the same Friday around 1 AM to avoid traffic jams. Their parents were sleeping already. Seunghee, Taeyong and Ten went straight to bed.

Taeyong took off his shirt and lied down beside Ten. The younger came closer to him.

“Good night Tae.” He kissed his lips. “And thank you for this week.”

Taeyong smiled a little and drifted off to sleep.

 

When they woke up, their parents weren’t there as every Saturday. They had lunch just the three of them.

“Eunice sent me a few pics… She said she’d send the rest next week.” Seunghee said while pulling her phone out. “Here, look.”

The other two looked at the screen. She scrolled through the pics: there were mostly landscapes, group pics, pics of their friends...

One pic grabbed Taeyong’s attention. It was a pic from the first day when Ten and him were sharing a chair, his arm around the younger’s chest.

“Can you send me this one ?” He asked his sister.

“Ah yes, sure.” She nodded, a smirk on her face.

He rolled his eyes.

“Tae, this pic looks nice.”  Ten smiled at him.

“Yes baby.”

“Anyway, I need to go home, my parents will come back soon.”

Taeyong nodded slowly. “I’ll drive you home then.”

 

“Thanks for giving me a ride, Tae.” Ten said when they stopped in front of his house.

“When do we meet again ?” Taeyong asked.

“Hm… You can come over on... Monday ?”

The older nodded, giving him a small smile.

Ten bended over to kiss his cheek. Taeyong suddenly turned his head and their lips met. The other blushed a little and got out of the car.

“Bye baby !” Taeyong waved slightly. “Say hi to your parents !”

Ten gave him one last look before leaving.

 

When he came back home, Seunghee ran over to him.

“Taetae !” She grabbed his shoulders and shook him a little. “Taetae~!!”

“What ?!”

She laughed suddenly. “You call him ‘baby’ ?”

“Excuse me..?”

“Ten ! You call him ‘baby’ ! That’s so so so so cute~!”

He rolled his eyes. “You’re annoying sometimes, you know that ?”

His sister’s smirk grew wider. “Anyway, I’ve sent you the pic you asked for… you better change your phone wallpaper now !”

“Rah Seunghee… That’s what I wanted to do !”

 

 

-

 

 

That Sunday after lunch, Taeyong and his parents were clearing the table.

“Oh ! Jung called me ? He told me he saw you Tae.” His father said.

His son stiffened a little. “Hm hm yeah… During our holidays this week...”

“He ran into you and your… friend ?”

“Ten yes.” He added. “Why ?”

“Just saying.” His father shrugged.

Seunghee then pulled her phone out to show their parents some pics of their holidays.

“Look, the weather was really nice, it was so hot !” She commented while scrolling through the few pics Eunice had sent her.

“Oh nice, seems like you all had a good time..?” Their mother asked.

“As usual.” Seunghee answered.

Their father only nodded.

They then passed Ten and Taeyong’s pic.

“Wait, go back Seunghee.” Their father said.

She obeyed and he stared a little longer at Taeyong’s pic with Ten. His son felt nervous all of a sudden… especially because Ten and him were shirtless in it and the situation felt so awkward.

His father then nodded and Seunghee scrolled to the next picture.

 

 

-

 

 

Taeyong arrived at Ten’s house on Monday as planned. Ten’s mother opened the door.

“Oh hello.” He greeted her. It wasn’t his first time going to Ten’s but usually his parents weren’t there.

“Good afternoon Taeyong ! Come in !” She smiled at him widely. Now he knew who Ten got his smile from.

“Ten ! Taeyong is here !” She called her son.

Ten ran down the stairs and threw himself in his boyfriend’s arms.

“Oh ! I’m happy to see you too.” The older laughed.

Ten then quickly kissed him. Taeyong’s eyes widened in surprise. Just like that, in front of his mother ..?

The younger grabbed his hand to drag him upstairs. When they arrived in his room, he made Taeyong sit on the bed.

“Tae, you look like you’ve seen a ghost, what’s wrong ?”

“It’s just… It’s…”

“If it’s because of my mother, she already knows we’re together.” Ten shrugged.

“What ? You’ve alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter