Chapter 12

This wasn't planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To be conform to what his father expected from him, Taeyong hadn't been to the club the next Friday. He had been to the restaurant -not that he had eaten much- then had watched a movie with Chaeyeon instead.

He had taken her to the club around midnight so that she could join their friends.

He didn't go out of the car because he didn't want to see the others.

"Bye Tae !" She kissed him. He kissed back weakly.

She caressed his cheek then left.

 

When he came back home, his parents were watching TV.

"Hey Tae ! How was it with Chaeyeon ?" His mother asked gently.

"It was okay." He answered while taking off his jacket. "I'm going to bed now."

"Okay. Oh, and Taeyong ?"

He stopped in his steps to listen to his father.

"Thank you for listening to me. You'll be better off this kind of nights out."

He nodded slightly then left upstairs.

 

As he was lying in bed, his mind was filled with bad thoughts. He couldn't sleep, just like the six previous nights.

Ten was avoiding him. Taeyong would lie if he said he hadn't expected it. But it still hurt him. Which was probably the most surprising thing in this whole messed up situation he had created.

Taeyong hadn't bothered him because he knew the other probably didn't want to talk to him.

As hard as he tried to convince himself that he had made the good decision, it was hard to see Ten being hurt, especially because he was the cause of his pain.

It had only been a week… Was it going to be like this for the next following months ? Taeyong didn't really want to admit it, but he wasn't sure he could handle it.

 

 

-

 

 

After three more weeks like this, he decided he had enough. He would talk to him today.

This Friday morning, he was waiting for Ten in the last row of the amphitheater as usual. It was one of these classes where there were only the two of them.

The younger boy arrived and as he saw Taeyong all the way up, he sat down in the first row.

Taeyong got down the stairs and joined him. The other ignored him.

"Hey... Ten..."

No answer.

"I just wanted to say... I'm really sorry.. I didn't want to hurt you..." Taeyong ruffled his hair nervously. Ten didn't answer and didn't even look at him.

"I... I just think it'll be better that way..." He added.

"Are you sure Taeyong ?"

"Huh ..?"

"I said... Are you sure it'll be better ?" Ten turned to him. "Because right now, I don't see it."

Taeyong pursed his lips and looked at his fingers.

"Look at me." Ten said firmly.

Taeyong looked in his eyes. Ten cupped his cheeks and inspected his face. The older flinched under the unexpected touch.

"Do you even sleep ? Or eat ? You look sick." Ten asked.

"You too.." He whispered.

"Who’s to blame ?" Ten let go of him and shrugged.

“I’m sorry…” Taeyong looked down to the floor. “I’m so sorry I made you feel like this…”

“Should’ve thought about it before, Taeyong.”

The older tried to keep his composure… It wasn’t in his habits to have this kind of talk with someone else. He tried to control himself and although it was usually pretty easy for him, today it felt like torture. The more he tried to hold back and the more he felt like exploding. He had never felt that way before.

The teacher entered and started his lesson.

“Ten… I…”

“Taeyong, the class has started.” The other hushed him.

Taeyong tried to keep calm and quiet but now that he was sitting next to him, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter