Chapter 1

This wasn't planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong opened his eyes and yawned. He glanced at his alarm clock. 6:54.

In a minute his mother would come in his room to wake him up but he'd pretend to still be asleep. As usual.

At 7:00 he'd get up to wash and get dressed. Fifteen minutes later he'd go downstairs. His mother would be on the phone with his father who lives abroad for his work. He'd say hi to him and quickly hug his mother before leaving for university in his sports car.

Once he'd be on the campus, he would put on his headset to listen to music so that nobody bothers him while he walks to the amphitheater where he'd have class.

 

-

 

Taeyong got out of his car and put on his headset. So far so good. Monday started as usual and nothing came to disturb his habits.

He crossed the campus' large square while humming to his music calmly.

 

Johnny would call him a control freak as usual. Which he would laugh off.

Taeyong wouldn't consider himself a control freak. He just liked everything in his life to be neat and planned. Which was completely different. 

Speaking of Johnny, maybe he wouldn't be late today..? Oh, who was he kidding, of course he would be.

An amused smile grew on his face at the thought.

 

He was almost at the door when he felt someone grabbing his arm.

He froze on the spot. He turned slowly to look beside him, the music blasting in his ears preventing him from hearing if anyone was actually speaking... to him.

A boy with dark hair was holding on his arm, smiling widely at him, a questioning look in his eyes.

Taeyong looked at him dumbly. He then felt the boy's hands around his face putting down his headset from his ears and the noise coming from their surroundings attacked him all at once.

"Maybe it's easier that way to communicate ..?" The boy said happily. "Hi~ ! Sorry to bother you but I'm looking for amphitheater B ..? Maybe you can help me ?"

Taeyong blinked without answering.

"Oh ! I didn't even introduce myself ! I'm Ten. And you are ...?"

"Hm... Taeyong. But can you please let go of my arm..?" He responded in a low voice.

"Oh yeah right ! I'm sorry." Ten finally let go and Taeyong arranged his jacket.

 

He was about to go when Ten grabbed his arm again.

"Amphitheater B  ? Please...?" He asked in his squeaky voice.

"It's down there on the right."

Just then, Taeyong realized what was bound to happen. "Are you in economics ..?"

"Yes ! I just got transferred this semester." Ten said, all smiles.

"Then I guess... You can follow me..." Taeyong couldn't believe he had to say that. "It's where I'm going too..."

"Oh thanks ! That's great !" Ten let go of his arm eventually.

 

As they got inside of the building and walked down the hall, Taeyong's mind was in an uproar.

His perfect day had just been crushed. Just like that.

This wasn't planned.

 

 

-

 

 

When they came into the amphitheater, Taeyong walked up the stairs to reach for his usual seat on the last row. He sat down and looked for his laptop in his bag.

He then felt someone sitting next to him. He looked at the time on his smartphone. 7:57. Johnny was never this early so this couldn't be him... But then, it was..

"You don't mind if I sit with you ?" The squeaky voice said.

Taeyong knew better than to show his annoyed self and nodded without a second glance.

He hadn't even noticed the boy had followed him up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter