Race and an accident

Unexpected love and hate story

No ones POV:

After both racers finally chose their partners they got into their respected cars and were ready for the rematch. This time Ji eun was confident that she would win the race and her competitor was also confident that he would win.

"Why do you race guys?"

"It's fun beating them and watching them lose, especially when they think that girls are just meant to do what boys tell them to do and especially when the boys think that girls are only meant for the kitchen. They think girls are weak and are no match for the boys".

"Is that why you act cold towards the boys?"

"To be honest, yes, I want to prove my point and show the world that girls can stand up for themselves, we are not puppets, but unfortunately there are many young women out there that are afraid to even talk back to their boyfriends or husbands. Boys think that they can do whatever they want. They think yeah they can control their girlfriend while they are roaming around freely. If they have an affair it's alright but if the girl even looks at another guy, it's wrong".

Kris just stared at her.

Kris POV:

She told me why she behaves and acts cold to people. All I did was stare at her. She was different to what people think of her. I couldn't say anything I was lost. Why was she different to other girls?. She wasn't even thinking of herself. "About your father...." I was cut off.

"He's not my real father" She said it without any hesitation and without showing any emotions.

No ones POV:

"We'll talk about this later, the race is about to start, you not scared?".

"No, I'm not scared of anything".

"That's what everyone say's, but I know that everyone is scared of something".

Ji eun waited for the signal for the race to start and then it went . The cars started at full speed and set off. While the other racers partner looked like she was going to have a heart attack, Kris just sat there playing on his phone. Ji eun was driving her car at a very high speed without any emotion. She was in the lead and looked back and saw the car was a bit slow. They arrived at a dangerous part of the race it was near a cliff. Ji eun passed it without any harm, her car window was opened when she heard someone scream she stopped the car to see where the scream came from. She saw the other racers car hanging from the cliff and the two people struggling to get out. Kris had his earphones in until he noticed that the car had stopped. Ji eun quickly took her belt off , got out of the car and ran to the direction of the cliff. Kris didn't know why she left and followed her until he saw the car hanging from the cliff.

He saw Ji eun climbing on the car "YAH!! Are you trying to kill yourself? Get off the car!!!".

"NO!! I'm going to save them even if I die". Kris saw something in her. He noticed that even though she is cold she has a big heart.

 

 

Will Ji eun be able to help the two who are between life and death? Will Kris save Ji eun?