Am I falling for her? Am I falling for him? KISS?

Unexpected love and hate story

Kris Pov:

I was smiling and I was amazed by the view. I turned towards Ji eun and she was sat down with her legs dangling from the side of the mountain. I sat down next to her enjoying the view. The view looked even better with her.

"How did you know about this place?" I asked her while I was still smiling.

"I used to come here as a child to get rid of my problems.The scenery helped me forget all the bad things. Once I wondered off and I got lost when I was a little child. I was walking for a very long time. I didn't know where I was going until I heard water pouring. I followed to where the sound was coming from and I ended up here. That is how I found this place. Ever since that day I've always been coming here."

I just stared at her and saw how beautiful she looked when she was happy like this and smiling. 63441333.jpg

I couldn't help but smile myself, Was I falling for her? tumblr_ndlkry8NQa1tju7hbo1_1280.jpg

No I can't. I promised myself I wouldn't fall in love again but I couldn't help myself, she made me want to love and trust people again. She got up and held out her hand to me and I held it and stood up.

No one POV:

Ji eun held out her hand to Kris which he grabbed and stood up. She asked him if he liked the surprise

"Did you like the surprise?.

"Yes. it is amazing".

"Now when you're worried come here and forget everything just by looking at the view of the forest".

"Do you want to go to school today?".

"No, not really".

"Let's ditch school then and spend the rest of the day here exploring".

She grabbed Kris's hand and they both smiled. Two hours had passed since they had been exploring. Then they arrived near the water. Without thinking Ji eun jumped into the water and started splashing like a little child. She splashed water on Kris while laughing.

Kris POV:

I was following Ji eun around and exploring the jungle with her so she didn't hurt herself again. I saw her jump into the water and she started splashing the water like a little baby and I was mesmerised by her beauty and childish behaviour. I saw her other side, her fun and happy side for the first time. She was a completely different person to when she was in school and when she had that race. I stopped thinking when I felt water splashed on me. It was Ji eun. I jumped into the water with her and started splashing her too. I lift her up and spun her around.

Ji eun POV: 

I was actually having fun after ages and so I splashed water on Kris who seemed like he was day dreaming. He jumped into the water and splashed me too. He was having fun. Then he lift me up and spun me around, while I enjoyed it. He put me down and looked me into the eyes, he cupped my chin and leaned in I didn't stop him. Our lips touched. He kissed me, but I was enjoying it. The kiss became more passionate. I enjoyed it.

Kris POV:

I spun Ji eun around and put her down. I looked into her eyes she was looking into my eyes aswell then I looked down at her lips. I cupped her chin but she didn't stop me she allowed me. I leaned closer to her and kissed her lips she didn't stop me from kissing her. She was kissing me back. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck, I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and we started kissing passionately. I was actually enjoying it. She wrapped her leg around my waist and I held it tight. With my other hand I grabbed her other leg and wrapped that around aswell . I carried her towards the car while we were still kissing. After a long time we stopped and this time I drove. We went back to her house. I knew what it was. I was in love with Ji eun.

Ji eun POV:

I stared at Kris who was driving the car and my heart was beating so fast. I was in love with him.

When she heard Kris say

"Ji eun. I love you, even if you don't like me....."

I cut him off 

"Kris" He looked at me "I love you too". I was so happy that he told me how he felt.

Kris POV:

I was so glad that she felt the same way I felt about her.