There is something strange about her:

Unexpected love and hate story

No ones POV:

Kris left the class and due to that he also got detention not like he cared. He just wanted to know what Ji eun was up to that no one else knew about. There was something strange about her that he couldn't seem to figure out and he wanted to know what it was. He followed her and he saw her get into a car and she drove off. He thought to himself "Is she going for another race". Unfortunately he did not have a car so he had no choice but to use his vampire speed. He ran as fast as he could and finally stopped when he saw her car stop.

This place looked like it was abandoned and has not been used for ages. He saw her get out of the car and he saw two figures approaching her they were talking to her and having a little conversation to hear them clearly he used his vampire hearing. 

"Do you know why father called me?"

One of the men replied "Yes, but he wants to tell you personally all we know is that we will be accompanying to help you".

"Okay, I'll just go see father, you guys take care of my car and if anything happens to it I will make sure that you guys are ruined".

Kris just rolled his eyes at what she said to the two men. She walked into an abandoned building he knew that he couldn't get any closer so he carried on listening with his vampire hearing.

Ji eun walked into an isolated room and there right at the other end of the room she saw a figure sat down in a chair. 

"Nice to see you Ji eun".

"Nice to see you too father, what mission or job do you have for me today since my father the world's biggest criminal would not call his daughter for any other reason".

"You've learnt well".

"Thank you father".

"Today I called you because I heard there is a lot of money at one of the banks. So I want you to rob a bank and bring all the money even if you have to give up your life or take someones life will you do that my dear daughter?"

"Of course father and now all I need are all the weapons and equipments to carry out the plan and father I got a question will those two men out there be helping me".

"Yes now of you go and make sure no one finds out that I'm your father otherwise there will be problems". with that Ji eun bowed and walked off towards her car she got in with the two men and drove off. 

Little did they know that Kris had heard all about their plan.

Kris POV:

So that is what she is hiding from her friends she is the daughter of an underground criminal, but why does she have illegal car races. I remember her saying that she lost a bet. Does she do all this for money? I have to follow her to find out more but why do I want to know more about her? Why?