Criminal:

Unexpected love and hate story

Ji eun's POV:

I was driving the car while thinking and talking to the men about how we were going to rob the bank. "Have you guys got your guns and the bags to put the money in?".

"Yes we got everything but what is our strategy?". One of the men asked.

"I will steal the money and you guys will hold everyone hostage and I know my father said for us to get the money we should kill anyone that comes in our way, but don't do that just hold them at gun point, no firing unless really needed to but only with my permission. Got that?"

"Yes, madam".

Kris POV:

I followed them all the way and heard all their plans of how they were going to rob the bank. Although she doesn't want to go against her father she doesn't want to kill anyone innocent. Is she doing all this to get her father's attention?. Finally their car stopped outside the bank.

No ones POV:

Ji eun and the two men started to put their masks on and got their guns out. They got out of the car and entered the bank.

"EVERYONE HANDS UP NOW OR WE'LL SHOOT!!!!.

"Please don't hurt us. What do you want?".

"We want the money now start filling the bags. Yah!!! Don't you dare pull the alarm or we will shoot and we don't care if you have brother's, sister's, children or any relative. We just want the money and then we will let you go or you can all just die".

"No,no here take the money, please just don't shoot".

"Well then hurry up with the money because the time is ticking".

"Here all the money are in the bags".

"Good and if you're lying you're life will be flashing before your eyes and I hate liars. Guys here let's go".

With that they walked out and got in the car and there in the passenger seat Kris was sat. Ji eun saw him but she drove as she didn't want to get caught by the police. She took her mask off.

"So your a criminal and no one knows about it?".

"How did you know where I was? ".

"Simple I just followed you".

"How? I was driving at a really fast speed and you don't have a car as far as I know".

"Yah!! You're the one that robbed a bank and you're questioning me? What if I told your friends and everyone in school who you really are? What will they think about you? I heard you have illegal races and I also heard there is a reward for the person who catches the second most wanted criminal. They don't know the persons real name or identity but the criminal name is SJ and as far as I know they are the same initials as you're name. So I'm guessing that criminal is you".

"You wouldn't dare tell anyone?"

"Try me".

"Okay fine. Tell me what do you want from me for you not to reveal my secret?"

"I heard you're the most scariest and feared girl in school and you are also known for rejecting guys no matter what they do to impress you".

"Yeah. So. What about it?"

" I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to show everyone especially the boys that I did what they couldn't do and that is make you be my girlfriend?"

"WHAT? Have you lost it? I hate dating and you're telling me to be your Girlfriend. No way!!".

"Fine. I'll just reveal to them about your real identity".

"Okay. Fine but you can't tell anyone who I really am?".

"You haven't let me finish. I'm going to ask you out today at lunch in front of everyone including your friends. Talking about lunch we need to get back to school it is almost lunch".

"Fine. Not like I have a choice but before that I need to get the boys to my father. You two can not reveal about someone knowing who I am otherwise I swear I will kill you". Ji eun finished her sentence off while Kris smirked at her.

The two men left with the money.

"Yah. Kris we can't go to school together. I will go first then 10 or 15 minutes later you come since that's when lunch starts".