First encounter

Unexpected love and hate story

Ji eun's POV:

I walked into a dark alleyway I could hear people screaming and shouting. Ji eun didn't seem to be scared of the noise as she entered all eyes were staring at her and everyone started chanting her name "JI EUN, JI EUN!!!!". All she did was smirk. I was at the illegal race where I was taking part in. The minute I said I was going to race the people started betting on who was gonna win it was 50-50. I borrowed one of the racers car as he trusted me because I've raced before. I was also the only girl that ever raced as the other girls were too scared to race. I got in the car and was ready start the engines I just waited for the signal.

The minute I saw the signal I zoomed past everyone with a smirk on my face. I did a quick u-turn leaving the other racer a bit behind. I looked behind  to see how far behind the other racer was the minute I turned around I came to a halt. The other racer passed me and I was really  annoyed because I knew that I had lost the race.

Kris POV:

I had just arrived at Seoul as I was going to stay here and study although I didn't need to I wanted to. I asked someone for the directions to where I was going to be living. I started to walk I felt like I had taken a wrong turn but I carried on walking and I had arrived at a place but nobody was there so I carried on walking. I could hear car engines but more than one when I turned to where the noise was coming from I could see two cars coming my way. It looked who ever were driving the cars were racing. When suddenly one of the cars came to a stop right in front me which just missed me by an inch and the other car just sped pass me. 

When I looked inside the car there was girl sat in the drivers seat she seemed really annoyed.

No ones POV:

Ji eun got out the car and slammed the door shut causing kris too just stare at her blankly.

"What the hell are you doing?" she yelled at Kris. "Because of you I lost the race. Why did you come in front my car are you blind?" She just kept on yelling at him not giving him a chance to speak. When she finally shut up he said something.

"Maybe you should know that the speed you were going at is illegal and why are you driving like that when you know people are around"."Do your parents know that you were racing?" He answered her back with a smirk.

"Ergghh whatever, you owe me because of you I lost all the money that was betted" She stormed of towards the car and drove off.

Ji eun's Pov:

I was so annoyed that I lost the race when I arrived at the starting point everyone started throwing questions at me. I told them I lost because someone came in front of my car while racing and due to that I had to stop which gave the other racer an advantage to win. " Same time next week. I want a rematch". Everyone started cheering. I went home and muttered to myself "I hope I don't see him again".

Kris POV:

"Who the hell is she to question me like that? She should have been watching where she was racing. She looks a bit young too be racing. Do her friends know that she races". He kept asking himself. Oh well who cares I just don't want too see her again. Thank goodness I found my apartment but tomorrow it is Monday I need to go school. "Oh great". Like that he fell asleep.

 

 

But little did they know that they were going to meet again and they both were hiding very big secrets