Why was she not compelled?

Unexpected love and hate story

Kris POV:

It was time to go to school even after a long twisted weekend all I could think about was how my compulsion did not work on Ji eun. Did it wear off? No, it can't be because it was too quick for it to wear off. I couldn't even sleep. No human has ever broken so easily from my compulsion. Even though she wasn't compelled, why did she lie to the police though? I had so many questions that I wanted to ask her but before that I had to find out more about her past. She did mention saying that her father said that her real parents told him that she was special. But what did they mean by that? And why were they running away from people? Why didn't they want her to be hurt? Something was wrong so I had to find out what her parents meant by special. I'll have to find out.

I got ready for school and set off to her house now that I was her boyfriend I had to make it seem realistic. I texted her to say that I'm coming over to her house.

Ji eun POV:

I woke up and thought why Kris told me to lie to the police about the accident and why he wanted to hide the fact that he saved me from falling. It was all I could think about all night. How did he catch me when he was not even near me and was on top of the cliff when I was falling? I did see him jump but I don't remeber what happened after that because my eyes were closed then all of a sudden he was carrying me in his arms when I opened my eyes. All I wanted to know what he was hiding. I snapped out of it when I got a text. It was from Kris saying that he was coming over. For the first time I wasn't upset about it. But why?.

I quickly got dressed and waited for him. Then I heard my doorbell ring and I ran towards it and opened the door.

No ones POV:

Kris rang the doorbell and Ji eun opened it. When they looked at eachother they just smiled. Then they both thought as to why they were smiling. What was happening to them?.

"Come in".

"Ji eun. We've still got at least one and a half hour till school starts, what should we do?".

"There was another surprise I was going to give you but due to the accident, I couldn't give you that surprise so is it okay if I give you another one, since we've got time".

"Sure, but it better not be dangerous, like before, your friends would have been worried".

"We're you worried?".

They just stared into eachothers eyes. She waited for him to reply. Kris saw something shine in her eye it was strange though. He felt something weird. What were her eyes hiding? The strange thing was that she didn't even know though. He finally heard someone talking. It was Ji eun.

"Kris, you didn't answer my question. I said were you worried about me?"

He couldn't lie because he knew the truth he was worried for her but he didn't know why.

"Yes, I was worried".

Kris POV:

I told her that I was worried about her. I was too scared to look at her so I turned around when I felt someone hug me from the back. It was Ji eun she had tears in her eyes.

"Ji eun, why you crying?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, I thought no one ever cared for me so I did whatever I wanted to. I broke rules, I went against the law, I lied to lot's of people just so people would notice me. I hated myself, people only liked me because they thought I was so pretty, the boys, so I became cold  and distance towards people. You're different. I feel like I can tell you anything. I wish people were like you".

I turned around and wiped her tears which I couldn't bare to see. 

"Don't cry, please. Why do you want people to be like me?".

"Because you like people for who they are, not for their looks. You found out that I was a criminal, but you didn't tell the cops, if it was someone else I would have been in jail by now. Never mind let's just not talk about this. Let's go to the next surprise that I wanted to show you".

No ones POV:

Ji eun took Kris blindfolded in the car. The drive took a while but it felt like ages for Kris. Then the car finally stopped near a mountain that nobody comes to anymore because it was thought to be abandoned. She got him out of the car and took him towards the top of the mountain.

"Where are we going?". He asked her.

"Just wait".

They finally stopped walking and Ji eun removed the blindfold from his eyes it took him a while to adjust because of the light shining in his eyes and there in front of him was such a beautiful scenery.

a.aaa-Water-nature.jpg

it was so beautiful. Nobody could deny that it was beautiful not even both dark and mysterios Kris and Ji eun.

Kris POV:

She took me somewhere for the second surprise I thought it was going to be scary and dangerous like her last surprise, we finally made it to our destination and she finally removed the blindfold from my eyes and I was amazed by the view. I couldn't deny the fact that it was beautiful.