Song ji eun: Intro

Unexpected love and hate story

"Hi I'm Song ji eun and I am 18 years old".She has an image of a bad girl in college mostly because she is always wearing black or dark colours it goes with her personality. She is not a bright and bubbly girl and she seems to like the fact that people are scared of her. Of course then there are her friends who don't care what she is like they just like her for who she is. Although people find her scary her friends think people are who they are because of personal experiences during their life time.

Secrets are shared between friends but of course there are secrets that should be hidden no matter how close you are to eachother.

Like many people Song ji eun has a secret which she can not reveal to anyone although she wants to tell her friends she can't. Her biggest secret ever is that her father is the worlds famous underground criminal and she also works with him and she has illegal races to earn money for her father by betting. She can decieve people and she can steal guys hearts just by her looks. Unfortunately no one has ever gotten her to fallen for them because she doesn't believe in love. Mainly because her father has taught her love is a waste of time as it causes heartbreaks and can ruin ones live. She has never dated.

Everyone knows one can not hate love forever and will love at some point.