Girlfriend

Unexpected love and hate story

 

Ji euns POV:

I walked into school and the bell rang. Great! It was time for lunch and I was dreading it already. I walked into the lunch room and my friends were sat at the usual table. They all saw me and Sunhwa called me over "Ji eun, come on. We were waiting for you. Let's eat". I smiled and walked over to them and sat down. We all started talking about ourselves. Of course I couldn't tell them my real identity and who my father is.

Then suddenly my heart stopped the minute the doors to the lunch room opened and there he was stood with a big smirk on his face. I swear down if I had a choice I would have killed him at the bank but I don't know why I just don't have the heart to kill anyone.

No ones POV:

Kris walked into the lunch room and just smirked when he saw Ji eun. She quickly turned her head and completely ignored him she carried on talking to her friends who weren't paying attention to her as they were completely mesmerised by him but he didn't pay attention and started walking straight to their table with a big smile on his face. Ji euns heart was beating so fast she thought she was going to collapse. He finally stopped walking and was stood behind Ji eun. Everyone's attention was on Ji eun and her friends who couldn't stop smiling especially at the fact that he was at their table out of everyones while the rest of the girls were staring at them with jealousy.

"Hi, I'm Kris. I believe we haven't met before". He was shaking Hana and Sunhwa's hands.

"Who wouldn't know who you are have you seen yourself?. Your like the best looking guy here". Sunhwa said.

I just stared at her like WTF!!!

"Do you guys mind if I sit with you lovely ladies?"

"Of course not". Hana quickly replied

He sat down right next to Ji eun who didn't like the idea of being his girlfriend but of course she didn't have a choice if she wanted her identity to be kept a secret.

"You girls are great company, but I wanted to say something".

"What is it that you want to say?" Hyosung asked him.

"Ji eun would you please be my girlfriend?" He said it out so that everyone could hear him. Everyone including Ji euns friends stopped eating and talking and their jaws dropped. Ji eun didn't know what to do and looked at her friends that were gesturing to her to say yes. After a lot of thinking "Yes. I will be your girlfriend". She said to him and everyone started clapping. They were all happy while she was not. This was the worst day of Ji eun's life. She whispered something into his ear. "This Sunday come to my house. I'm going to give you a surprise. I hope you'll like it".While he looked at her completely confused.

 

 

What could the surprise be?